Now it’s pouring I got a spliff and sitting out front
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Sep 23, 2025 #385,111 Now it’s pouring I got a spliff and sitting out front
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Sep 23, 2025 #385,112 Chopped another today Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Sep 23, 2025 #385,118 Then you have to do the whole interaction thing
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Sep 23, 2025 #385,120 solves the problem of being alone
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Sep 23, 2025 #385,123 yeah I see.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Sep 23, 2025 #385,124 Hi @Lily
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 23, 2025 #385,125 I freakin' love being alone sometimes.
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Sep 23, 2025 #385,126 Hey Jack, I like how you fuckdy’d Alticus LOL.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Sep 23, 2025 #385,128 I have some alone time most every day
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Sep 23, 2025 #385,129 Me too Lily but sometimes I hear noises up stairs
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Sep 23, 2025 #385,130 You mean how Flynn fucked altui> She went over his head to BF.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Sep 23, 2025 #385,132 You know, the usual.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Sep 23, 2025 #385,133 oh she did
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Sep 23, 2025 #385,134 or it did, whatever it is
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Sep 23, 2025 #385,135 She was troalling you and you lost again so you dragged Alticus with you
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Sep 23, 2025 #385,137 no she wasnt I had her backed up and she has no boundaries. Like I said everythings a death match with that toon
no she wasnt I had her backed up and she has no boundaries. Like I said everythings a death match with that toon
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Sep 23, 2025 #385,138 Working him up like his argument had any merit at all
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,102 Location Medina, Washington Sep 23, 2025 #385,139 Listen to jack and his bullshit!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Sep 23, 2025 #385,140 well you do you.