They're nice every few weeks
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 24, 2025 #385,591 They're nice every few weeks
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Sep 24, 2025 #385,592 sounds good. Youve posted pics of that before iirc
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 24, 2025 #385,593 yeah it was only a stock photo lol I'm too lazy to bother taking a real pic
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Sep 24, 2025 #385,594 ham and cheese omelet with sausage and toast with almond butter
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 24, 2025 #385,595 Flynn did a vocaroo btw, did you listen to it?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Sep 24, 2025 #385,596 plus coffee and water
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 24, 2025 #385,597 SHe sounds... old.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Sep 24, 2025 #385,598 no where is it.
Weeg Reaction score 46 Location United States Sep 24, 2025 #385,599 Jack said: Hahahahahahaha @Weeg can only alter quotes as a response. OWNED Click to expand... I saw what yoo sent Lily
Jack said: Hahahahahahaha @Weeg can only alter quotes as a response. OWNED Click to expand... I saw what yoo sent Lily
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 24, 2025 #385,600 almond butter? Very fancy lol
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Sep 24, 2025 #385,601 after her failed attempt at trolling me again I've not been paying much attention.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 24, 2025 #385,602 Pet peeves thread i think on one of the last pages
Weeg Reaction score 46 Location United States Sep 24, 2025 #385,603 X!! I was wondering the same about JACKIE!!
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 24, 2025 #385,604 Me and Fredricka were trying to work out if its AI or not
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Sep 24, 2025 #385,605 We have grinders at the food store. Peanuts, almonds or honey roasted peanuts.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Sep 24, 2025 #385,606 All for butters. I like the almond butter the best
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 24, 2025 #385,607 I know on youtube there are loads of videos with AI narrators and there are plenty of voice types to pick from
I know on youtube there are loads of videos with AI narrators and there are plenty of voice types to pick from
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Sep 24, 2025 #385,608 cool, I'll go look
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Sep 24, 2025 #385,609 There was a thread with a few flynn vocaroos in it, im not sure they all had the same voice
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Sep 24, 2025 #385,610 that toon is endlessly full of shit. Must be lonely.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 24, 2025 #385,611 You ok Weeg?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 24, 2025 #385,612 I got Cruella Deville vibes from the one I heard
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 24, 2025 #385,613 Jack threw Alticus under the bus yesterday
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 24, 2025 #385,615 HA good on him. Alticus is a retard.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Sep 24, 2025 #385,616 Weeg said: I saw what yoo sent Lily Click to expand... No you didn't. Like I said, you always lie, about everything. Which is why nobody bothers with you anymore.
Weeg said: I saw what yoo sent Lily Click to expand... No you didn't. Like I said, you always lie, about everything. Which is why nobody bothers with you anymore.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 24, 2025 #385,618 He's ragequit as mod hasn't he?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 24, 2025 #385,619 You should apply for the role Weeg
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Sep 24, 2025 #385,620 pet peeves thread? on my way