Oh fuck, is his old retard gonna park his ass her for the next 14 hours AGAIN??
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,341 Oh fuck, is his old retard gonna park his ass her for the next 14 hours AGAIN??
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,343 Go eat, shower .. touch the fucking grass
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,310 Location ~ Sep 26, 2025 #389,344 Grimmy, that x is the worst one
ESAD TIA Reaction score 1,386 Location Après moi, le déluge... Sep 26, 2025 #389,345 Yes Fred especially everyone but me because im definitely not a total twat no sirrrrr
ESAD TIA Reaction score 1,386 Location Après moi, le déluge... Sep 26, 2025 #389,346 I know you guys are all bickering but I think X is alright
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,310 Location ~ Sep 26, 2025 #389,347 He ls ok when hes not on thd blob
ESAD TIA Reaction score 1,386 Location Après moi, le déluge... Sep 26, 2025 #389,348 he aint done shit to me and Ive known him on and off a few years now when ive been about
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Sep 26, 2025 #389,349 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
ESAD TIA Reaction score 1,386 Location Après moi, le déluge... Sep 26, 2025 #389,350 The only person here I ever thought was a pleb was AuntieGilf and in my absence i can see the funny side even in his gimmick, the stupid German Muslim fuck lol
The only person here I ever thought was a pleb was AuntieGilf and in my absence i can see the funny side even in his gimmick, the stupid German Muslim fuck lol
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,310 Location ~ Sep 26, 2025 #389,351 I dont mind anyone here tbh, except martini, i d9nt like him
ESAD TIA Reaction score 1,386 Location Après moi, le déluge... Sep 26, 2025 #389,352 Haven't really ever interacted with him enough to have an opinion
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,353 Thanks for the pics Freddy, you looked really cute in the red lingerie
ESAD TIA Reaction score 1,386 Location Après moi, le déluge... Sep 26, 2025 #389,354 where the fuck dif @Breakfall get to?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,356 Yeah I really miss that faggot, he and I would have torn JACK the fhag to shreds even worse then I’ve done already
Yeah I really miss that faggot, he and I would have torn JACK the fhag to shreds even worse then I’ve done already
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,310 Location ~ Sep 26, 2025 #389,358 You liked the bulge x?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,359 He used to sing to me
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,360 Where’s fucked-face JACK?? Jerk off break already?
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,310 Location ~ Sep 26, 2025 #389,361 And what if breakfall liked jack?
ESAD TIA Reaction score 1,386 Location Après moi, le déluge... Sep 26, 2025 #389,362 last i heard he was confined to the temper tantrum forum but the he just left did he @x
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,310 Location ~ Sep 26, 2025 #389,363 If he comes back ill get in his ear
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,364 Yes @Grimmy o talked to him on the phone L,
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,365 I cried a lot and then he made a bad joke and didn’t say sorry so I fucked him off
ESAD TIA Reaction score 1,386 Location Après moi, le déluge... Sep 26, 2025 #389,366 Shame me and him talked a good bit at some points
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Sep 26, 2025 #389,367 He made a fool out of you, which is why you dont like him X. I read all of that.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,368 Okay okay you fucking old faggot what’re you gonna do sit here all day AGAIN and neg me you useless old goof
Okay okay you fucking old faggot what’re you gonna do sit here all day AGAIN and neg me you useless old goof
ESAD TIA Reaction score 1,386 Location Après moi, le déluge... Sep 26, 2025 #389,369 angry aussie fuck lol
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,370 Made a fool out’ve me @Jack ?? By showcasing his penchant for pedophilia which is why you probably pull for him so often
Made a fool out’ve me @Jack ?? By showcasing his penchant for pedophilia which is why you probably pull for him so often