Which is why I did fuck him off
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,371 Which is why I did fuck him off
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Sep 26, 2025 #389,372 He did. Smashed you good LOL
ESAD TIA Reaction score 1,386 Location Après moi, le déluge... Sep 26, 2025 #389,373 What breaky p3d0
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,374 Did you also read our phone calls you massive cock suck ??
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Sep 26, 2025 #389,376 Thats X's go to with people he doesn't like, remember?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Sep 26, 2025 #389,377 @Grimmy
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,378 My god I pray when I’m 75 I’m not a fucking looser faggot like JACK
ESAD TIA Reaction score 1,386 Location Après moi, le déluge... Sep 26, 2025 #389,379 no jack ive not seen him do that
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,380 No Jack he’s known for it ask RG
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Sep 26, 2025 #389,381 you'll never even get to 65 hahahahahaha
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,382 Just like you’re known as our site pervert
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,383 If I’d end up to be a fucking loser fag like you I’d take death
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Sep 26, 2025 #389,384 See what I mean @Grimmy?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,385 See what I mean Grimmy
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,387 Fucking kids ass old goof HAHAHAHAHAHA
ESAD TIA Reaction score 1,386 Location Après moi, le déluge... Sep 26, 2025 #389,388 you said "Thats X's go to with people he doesn't like, remember?" i answered i hadnt noticed @X doing that
you said "Thats X's go to with people he doesn't like, remember?" i answered i hadnt noticed @X doing that
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,389 Fucking kiss ass old goof HAHAHAHAHAHA
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,390 Yeah break bragged he sniffed his kids panties
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,391 In one of his drunken rants
ESAD TIA Reaction score 1,386 Location Après moi, le déluge... Sep 26, 2025 #389,392 but im not here as much as you guys
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,393 That’s JACKS kind of people
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,655 Location Upper US Sep 26, 2025 #389,395 Grimmy said: you said "Thats X's go to with people he doesn't like, remember?" i answered i hadnt noticed @X doing that Click to expand... Never mind. Not going to do that bs with you this morning.
Grimmy said: you said "Thats X's go to with people he doesn't like, remember?" i answered i hadnt noticed @X doing that Click to expand... Never mind. Not going to do that bs with you this morning.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,396 @Grimmy as you know already @Jack is an over eager chihuahua
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,397 I was talking about not being able to wait for grandkids because n discord with cuntess and he starts talking about sexual apparel
I was talking about not being able to wait for grandkids because n discord with cuntess and he starts talking about sexual apparel
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,398 It was creepy I left the chat deleted myself from her server and had it out with him here over it
ESAD TIA Reaction score 1,386 Location Après moi, le déluge... Sep 26, 2025 #389,399 Jack said: Never mind. Not going to do that bs with you this morning. Click to expand... I'm not fucking with you I'm not here as much as you guy and hadn't seen him doing it, all I did was answer you jack.
Jack said: Never mind. Not going to do that bs with you this morning. Click to expand... I'm not fucking with you I'm not here as much as you guy and hadn't seen him doing it, all I did was answer you jack.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,400 Jack is also a youth appreciation type person