But I curbed his nasty behaviour here thank fuck it was gross
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,401 But I curbed his nasty behaviour here thank fuck it was gross
ESAD TIA Reaction score 1,386 Location Après moi, le déluge... Sep 26, 2025 #389,402 Sad to hear about Breaky I liked him
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,403 Me too, a hell of a lot .. I believe it was ill timed banter but he never apologized and only dug in so it creeped me out
Me too, a hell of a lot .. I believe it was ill timed banter but he never apologized and only dug in so it creeped me out
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,404 No one has creeped me out like JACKA tho, just the fact that he’s 75 and goes on the way he does
ESAD TIA Reaction score 1,386 Location Après moi, le déluge... Sep 26, 2025 #389,405 Yeah Ive heard of black humour but if that was a joke it was in a field picking cotton
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,406 Him and I go back like 20 years ffs all he had tondo was apologize
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Sep 26, 2025 #389,407 why do you always lie X? You think its funny?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,408 I have some really funny chips of him BAAAHAHAHAHAHAH
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,409 **chops
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,410 Lie about what you old goof??
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Sep 26, 2025 #389,411 You know exactly what I'm talking about,
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,412 No, I don’t .. as per
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Sep 26, 2025 #389,413 and if you "don't" just deal with being a chronic liar, about everyhting.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,414 You are a pervert
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,415 Where’s the lie?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Sep 26, 2025 #389,416 :click:
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,417 Perverts HATE being called a pervert
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,656 Location Upper US Sep 26, 2025 #389,418 and if you "don't" just deal with being a chronic liar, about everything.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,419 I thought it was “click”.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,420 AHAHAHAHAHAHAAA still here JACK ??
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,421 It’s an absolutely stunning morning, the dew drops on my buds make the crystals look like diamonds in the sun
It’s an absolutely stunning morning, the dew drops on my buds make the crystals look like diamonds in the sun
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,422 Tho it’s a perfect recipe for more mold
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,423 I got bit by a raccoon two nights ago, didn’t break skin but I’m so paro there’s a microscopic abrasion
I got bit by a raccoon two nights ago, didn’t break skin but I’m so paro there’s a microscopic abrasion
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,424 Stupid me always petting wild raccoons
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,426 My girlfriend laughed and said good, get rabies what idiot pats wild raccoons
ESAD TIA Reaction score 1,386 Location Après moi, le déluge... Sep 26, 2025 #389,427 Do you still go out on your bike a lot
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,428 Every single day
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,429 I get lost in my helmet, in there everything is okay
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #389,430 Everyone is still here, at home waiting for me