lol... Jack thinks shit is a culinary feast!
Frood Reaction score 1,653 Location Wootopia Sep 26, 2025 #389,731 lol... Jack thinks shit is a culinary feast!
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,454 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 26, 2025 #389,732 Troonery is so evil.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 26, 2025 #389,733 Seamajor owns you several times a day, every day.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 26, 2025 #389,734 Anyone else see what Frood is talking about in that screenshot?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,454 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 26, 2025 #389,735 I wish I had kept a photo I saw on 4chan of some kike doc smiling from ear to ear after cutting some chick's tits off
I wish I had kept a photo I saw on 4chan of some kike doc smiling from ear to ear after cutting some chick's tits off
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 26, 2025 #389,736 Anyone?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,454 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 26, 2025 #389,737 Evil.
Frood Reaction score 1,653 Location Wootopia Sep 26, 2025 #389,739 Seamajor is on ignore... he's braindead and you're not far behind him, Jack.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 26, 2025 #389,740 Guess no one agrees frood.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 26, 2025 #389,741 zlooks like you're dead wrong.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 26, 2025 #389,742 looks like you're dead wrong.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 26, 2025 #389,743 He seems to be getting bent out of shape because you told him to eat shit.@Jack
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 26, 2025 #389,744 only pussies and lovers (not to mention shit eaters) put people on ignore.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,855 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Sep 26, 2025 #389,745 How many times did you rub one out to that picture Shlomo?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 26, 2025 #389,746 It does look that way doesnt it Lily.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 26, 2025 #389,747 He seems to be getting bent out of shape because you told him to eat shit @Jack
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 26, 2025 #389,748 That was my intention to begin with.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 26, 2025 #389,749 only pussies and losers (not to mention shit eaters) put people on ignore.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,454 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 26, 2025 #389,751 I'm not the one fanatically promoting that shit Aidsman.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 26, 2025 #389,752 Yes, that's the only thing I see
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,454 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 26, 2025 #389,753 I regularly denounce it
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,454 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 26, 2025 #389,754 much to your distress
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 26, 2025 #389,756 Guess me getting to him was successful then. He's been raging for 24 hours over it so far.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,855 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Sep 26, 2025 #389,757 Answer the question Shlomo, how often and how many times did you jerk your gerkin to the picture?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 26, 2025 #389,758 I'm not sure. I think he's thin skinned because I wasn't impressed with his announcement he was taking me off ignore over my earlier CK comments.
I'm not sure. I think he's thin skinned because I wasn't impressed with his announcement he was taking me off ignore over my earlier CK comments.
Seamajor Reaction score 1,527 Sep 26, 2025 #389,759 Anyhoo. Gold and Silver are still killing it. I’m gonna go ride some trails. Have a nice day friends.
Anyhoo. Gold and Silver are still killing it. I’m gonna go ride some trails. Have a nice day friends.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,454 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 26, 2025 #389,760 Not even once.