It's fun to watch them trip all over themselves over a very casual flame.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 26, 2025 #390,091 It's fun to watch them trip all over themselves over a very casual flame.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 26, 2025 #390,092 I don't want to hear their shit about how evil we on the left are.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #390,093 After he just went off about those who complain are hurt AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 26, 2025 #390,094 And then they all claim victory.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 26, 2025 #390,095 I just want to k now over what?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 26, 2025 #390,096 Seriously, they are overwhelmed with emotion
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,124 Location Medina, Washington Sep 26, 2025 #390,097 @X, oh yes. I offered him some Kleenex
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #390,098 A a complete sissy of a sausage fingered fuck HAHAHAHAH
Frood Reaction score 1,649 Location Wootopia Sep 26, 2025 #390,099 Fat Lily mere hours ago and the last couple of days has been saying disparaging things about my mother. Ironic, no?
Fat Lily mere hours ago and the last couple of days has been saying disparaging things about my mother. Ironic, no?
The Prowler Reaction score 1,653 Location Canada Sep 26, 2025 #390,100 I find it incredible that someone actually agreed to marry Poopy Pants.
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,124 Location Medina, Washington Sep 26, 2025 #390,101 Jack anyoe can claim victory over your bitch ass
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,124 Location Medina, Washington Sep 26, 2025 #390,102 Jack anyone can claim victory over your bitch ass
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 26, 2025 #390,103 I made "your mom" quips. Anyone gets cray cray over that is a pathetic bitch.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 26, 2025 #390,104 yes its easy to type anything you want on the internet.
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,124 Location Medina, Washington Sep 26, 2025 #390,105 Time for jack and his god gurl break
The Prowler Reaction score 1,653 Location Canada Sep 26, 2025 #390,106 I thought the sausage fingers were Jack's wife's....
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 26, 2025 #390,107 I made "your mom" quips. Anyone that gets cray cray over that is a pathetic bitch.
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,124 Location Medina, Washington Sep 26, 2025 #390,108 Time for jack and his good gurl break
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 26, 2025 #390,109 but who gives a fuck
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 26, 2025 #390,110 oh right YOU do
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,124 Location Medina, Washington Sep 26, 2025 #390,111 You do jack
Frood Reaction score 1,649 Location Wootopia Sep 26, 2025 #390,112 As the rumour goes, somebody questioned their sexuality and left.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 26, 2025 #390,113 Hahahahahahahahahahaha
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #390,114 He threw her under the bus so fast when I asked why are the fingers so fat?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 26, 2025 #390,115 keep telling yourself that Mr Rat
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,124 Location Medina, Washington Sep 26, 2025 #390,116 You've beentrying to play down your stupidity all week
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,124 Location Medina, Washington Sep 26, 2025 #390,117 You've been trying to play down your stupidity all week
The Prowler Reaction score 1,653 Location Canada Sep 26, 2025 #390,118 I forget if I am buddies with Jack or with X....someone remind me.
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,124 Location Medina, Washington Sep 26, 2025 #390,119 Lol...jack tell me again how you have my P.I.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 26, 2025 #390,120 I thought you were friendly with Jack, Prowler. What happened? Are you offended because he's not fighting with me, like Adam was?
I thought you were friendly with Jack, Prowler. What happened? Are you offended because he's not fighting with me, like Adam was?