I have to go walk my dog, Jack. I will miss you buddy.
The Prowler Reaction score 1,653 Location Canada Sep 26, 2025 #390,181 I have to go walk my dog, Jack. I will miss you buddy.
The Prowler Reaction score 1,653 Location Canada Sep 26, 2025 #390,182 I was never banned. Who started that vicious rumour?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 26, 2025 #390,185 plus it said banned on your account for awhile
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 26, 2025 #390,187 Dumbass thinks he can throw his stupid weight around...
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,124 Location Medina, Washington Sep 26, 2025 #390,188 Jack, go play in a busy road...ass kissing fucktard.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #390,190 I can’t wait until BF does fuck all about AGAIN about @Jack s complaints
Frood Reaction score 1,649 Location Wootopia Sep 26, 2025 #390,191 Is it true though, Lily? Did you turn your ex off of vagina?
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 26, 2025 #390,192 I can’t wait until BF does fuck all AGAIN about @Jack s complaints
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,124 Location Medina, Washington Sep 26, 2025 #390,193 @X, BF already ignores the senile fuck. Like BF wants to read jack's bullshit in pm's all day long
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 26, 2025 #390,194 X said: Nice reaction score there @Jack Click to expand... I like yours better
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 26, 2025 #390,195 All the men I've ever been involved with were into vagina.
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,124 Location Medina, Washington Sep 26, 2025 #390,196 That's all jack does is cry
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 26, 2025 #390,197 They never once grunted while getting fucked in the poop chute.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 26, 2025 #390,199 They never once grunted while getting fucked in the poop chute like you do.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 26, 2025 #390,200 I've never been left. Not once. I do the leaving.
Frood Reaction score 1,649 Location Wootopia Sep 26, 2025 #390,201 Rumour has it that your sooty muff cabbage turns straight men into poofs.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 26, 2025 #390,202 That's true in most long term relationships/marriages. You should look at the data. Women leave or initiate divorce
That's true in most long term relationships/marriages. You should look at the data. Women leave or initiate divorce
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 26, 2025 #390,204 LOL @sooty muff cabbage
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 26, 2025 #390,205 these feebs think their pileon actually means something.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 26, 2025 #390,206 Oh yeah... What a manly thing...do you suck each others cocks between gossip?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 26, 2025 #390,207 I love all the transference and ouright lying
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,124 Location Medina, Washington Sep 26, 2025 #390,208 Look at jack kissing ass at Mach 12