Sorry @Alticus, Adam only has eyes, or is ot eye, for Xypoo.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 27, 2025 #392,281 Sorry @Alticus, Adam only has eyes, or is ot eye, for Xypoo.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 27, 2025 #392,282 He's been tainted as being on team soy now.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 27, 2025 #392,283 Lily you are so fucking desperate hahaha now I only have one eye?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 27, 2025 #392,284 Wtf
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Sep 27, 2025 #392,285 @Adam Hitler You haven't tasted nothing until you've had a circumcized penis.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Sep 27, 2025 #392,286 @Adam Hitler Are you a Jew?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 27, 2025 #392,287 That's what Xyooo said. He got it from you.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Sep 27, 2025 #392,288 Lol, what has got into u lately alt?
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Sep 27, 2025 #392,289 @Adam Hitler I have an extensive collection of rare yamakas I'd like you to see. How about it?
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,830 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Sep 27, 2025 #392,291 Shlomo Hitler is a closet Jew. Unfortunately he lacks the “Smart Jew” genes.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Sep 27, 2025 #392,292 @Lily That's disappointing indeed.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 27, 2025 #392,295 Maybe the forum is set to become gay & jewish?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 27, 2025 #392,296 the resident leftoids will be happy
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 27, 2025 #392,297 Don't give up hope, Alti, Xypoo doesn't want him.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,830 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Sep 27, 2025 #392,298 @Adam Hitler does that make you feel tingly down there?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 27, 2025 #392,300 Lily apparently has inside info about upcoming censorship
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Sep 27, 2025 #392,301 @Lily We'll pray things change.
Reptile Reaper Reaction score 1,127 Location Alaska Sep 27, 2025 #392,302 Cuckberg yearns for da motzah balls
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 27, 2025 #392,303 He won't go anywhere...Jew and gay, Adam's jam on his toast
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Sep 27, 2025 #392,304 @Adam Hitler I have to and sell gems on the black market and finish my latkes alone because you turned down my invitation.
@Adam Hitler I have to and sell gems on the black market and finish my latkes alone because you turned down my invitation.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Sep 27, 2025 #392,305 Shes right. I read the same thing bf put up. Its a shame its come to this
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 27, 2025 #392,306 Maybe it should be renamed the Democrat Factory?
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Sep 27, 2025 #392,307 @Adam Hitler Shalom hot stuff!
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Sep 27, 2025 #392,309 @Adam Hitler I have to go and sell gems on the black market and finish my latkes alone because you turned down my invitation.
@Adam Hitler I have to go and sell gems on the black market and finish my latkes alone because you turned down my invitation.