I don’t know which section of the city to Uber in today
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 28, 2025 #393,511 I don’t know which section of the city to Uber in today
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 28, 2025 #393,512 Late start for church and they have a BBQ after service
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Sep 28, 2025 #393,513 Jack take a leaf out of x's book and learn how to be a gent
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Sep 28, 2025 #393,515 And that goes double for u alt, naturally
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Sep 28, 2025 #393,517 Wow, he figured it out.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Sep 28, 2025 #393,518 They might be, im not
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Sep 28, 2025 #393,520 Amazing X!
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Sep 28, 2025 #393,521 Hes much more amazing than u
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 28, 2025 #393,522 My one kid comes home next weekend and the other a few days later I AM SO HAPPY!!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Sep 28, 2025 #393,524 Nothing like family
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Sep 28, 2025 #393,525 I actually cant believe u jack or u alt
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 28, 2025 #393,527 I can’t wait to do laundry and cook and yell upstairs to stfu HA
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Sep 28, 2025 #393,528 Nice when the house isn't rmpty
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Sep 28, 2025 #393,529 Nice when the house isn't empty
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -180 Location The Four Winds Bar Sep 28, 2025 #393,531
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Sep 28, 2025 #393,532 Numbers seems to like the new av, cheers numbers
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Sep 28, 2025 #393,534 Knob eds pretending he hasnt seen it
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Sep 28, 2025 #393,537 I knew youd enjoy this
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Sep 28, 2025 #393,538 I have seen it and I don't care.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Sep 28, 2025 #393,539 You do, why else would u comment
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,840 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Sep 28, 2025 #393,540