Hes so riled up about how hes an outed hacker:LOL3:
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,318 Location ~ Sep 29, 2025 #394,471 Hes so riled up about how hes an outed hacker
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,318 Location ~ Sep 29, 2025 #394,473 I think jack got him fired on purpose
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 29, 2025 #394,474 LOL at JACK trying he’s not very good at this, I think he’s playing our heart strings here LOL
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,124 Location Medina, Washington Sep 29, 2025 #394,475 How about this @Jack if I post contrsry evidence, you donate anothwr $100 to BF? Deal?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,318 Location ~ Sep 29, 2025 #394,476 He egged the situation untill it happened
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Sep 29, 2025 #394,477 @Fredricka Those words of mine came from a convo between us correct? Y'know when I posted part of Jack's words from a convo you were on me like white on rice.
@Fredricka Those words of mine came from a convo between us correct? Y'know when I posted part of Jack's words from a convo you were on me like white on rice.
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,124 Location Medina, Washington Sep 29, 2025 #394,478 How about this @Jack if I post contrary evidence, you donate anothwr $100 to BF? Deal?
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Sep 29, 2025 #394,479 Hypocrite much?
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,124 Location Medina, Washington Sep 29, 2025 #394,480 How about this @Jack if I post contrary evidence, you donate another $100 to BF? Deal?
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 29, 2025 #394,481 I once told Alticus I had a VPN he told me he could get info on me in a variety of ways
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,318 Location ~ Sep 29, 2025 #394,482 You never posted jacks words
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 29, 2025 #394,483 you mean brown on rice in Pancake Tits version?
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,124 Location Medina, Washington Sep 29, 2025 #394,484 You sure you weren't fired Alticus?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,318 Location ~ Sep 29, 2025 #394,485 Why are you still lying?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 29, 2025 #394,486 Yes he did, several times.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,318 Location ~ Sep 29, 2025 #394,487 Alts sweating now
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,124 Location Medina, Washington Sep 29, 2025 #394,489 You sure you weren't fired Alticus?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,318 Location ~ Sep 29, 2025 #394,490 Which words then jack?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 29, 2025 #394,491 You're sweating now PT... I can smell it all the way across the pond.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Sep 29, 2025 #394,492 X There are a lot of ways someone can find that info.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 29, 2025 #394,494 Do your own research PT
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,318 Location ~ Sep 29, 2025 #394,495 32 e is not pancake, read it and weep
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Sep 29, 2025 #394,496 That's what I said. If you misunderstood my words than that's on you.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Sep 29, 2025 #394,498 That's what I said. If you misunderstood my words than that's on you X
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 29, 2025 #394,499 LOL 32E. Yep...pancake titties
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,318 Location ~ Sep 29, 2025 #394,500 Jack stop repeating what i say, its lame. Ive told u this before, have u learnt nothing?