Totally ignored so you can fight with strangers online.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 29, 2025 #394,681 Totally ignored so you can fight with strangers online.
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,313 Location ~ Sep 29, 2025 #394,682 Youll never be a man married to me, stop thinking about me that way, please
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 29, 2025 #394,683 Yeah, well I can see why he leaves for an entire weekend.
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,313 Location ~ Sep 29, 2025 #394,684 Because he wanted to go camping and i didn't, whats the big deal?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 29, 2025 #394,685 I'm sure he was happy you didn't want to go.
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,313 Location ~ Sep 29, 2025 #394,686 He wasnt, dont try and pretend you k ow him
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 29, 2025 #394,687 I don't have to know him. He picked camping knowing you probably didn't want to go anymore.
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,313 Location ~ Sep 29, 2025 #394,689 Terrible fopaw there, i know
Frood Reaction score 1,651 Location Wootopia Sep 29, 2025 #394,690 I sleep the best on the ground... no mattress.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 29, 2025 #394,691 Oh, your husband must be the best if it’s so alluring here that you’d rather be called an assortment of the most vile things 10 hours a day instead of be with him
Oh, your husband must be the best if it’s so alluring here that you’d rather be called an assortment of the most vile things 10 hours a day instead of be with him
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 29, 2025 #394,692 When have I claimed to know him?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 29, 2025 #394,693 The self awareness is nil
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 29, 2025 #394,695 SEAs been reduced to fake rugs and correcting spelling LOL
Frood Reaction score 1,651 Location Wootopia Sep 29, 2025 #394,696 Girls aren't good with roughing it... they need creature comforts and gadgets.
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,313 Location ~ Sep 29, 2025 #394,697 Exactly x
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,313 Location ~ Sep 29, 2025 #394,699 I d9nt mind roughing it, but i dont like the cold
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 29, 2025 #394,700 I don’t poo when I go camping
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 29, 2025 #394,701 I can only poo at home
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,313 Location ~ Sep 29, 2025 #394,702
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,313 Location ~ Sep 29, 2025 #394,703 I d9nt rough it that much
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 29, 2025 #394,705 Because you’re like chuck Norris frood
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,313 Location ~ Sep 29, 2025 #394,706 We know frood, Seamajor tells us daily
Frood Reaction score 1,651 Location Wootopia Sep 29, 2025 #394,707 Jack is salivating at our conversation, X....
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Sep 29, 2025 #394,709 Pooing in the forest wtf is that?
Frood Reaction score 1,651 Location Wootopia Sep 29, 2025 #394,710 He found it amusing that my last job was total wilderness and I bought a pop up collapsible toilet seat and claimed it as a work expense.
He found it amusing that my last job was total wilderness and I bought a pop up collapsible toilet seat and claimed it as a work expense.