1,000,000 Post Thread

its like that old tale, boy who cried wolf, when you're actually telling the truth no one will believe you
 
Well, Fredricka's private life is nothing to do with me, and I highly doubt she would broadcast it on here
 
she went scarce because Fred and X have been sucking up all the oxygen with this "troll"
 
but hubby did go camping without her, and even X ponted out thats what guys do when they cheat, they go "camping"
 
It's a mystery why he turned on me, she was pissed at @Alticus over him stating he resigned (not fired) which is what flynn was spinning
 
It's a mystery why she turned on me, she was pissed at @Alticus over him stating he resigned (not fired) which is what flynn was spinning
 
I backed him up because I saw his pm's about it and thats when she turned on me as well.