The radical right has always been the enemy of the American people.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 1, 2025 #396,691 The radical right has always been the enemy of the American people.
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,966 Location Milwaukee Oct 1, 2025 #396,692 I thought Satan was the enemy.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus Oct 1, 2025 #396,693 The feds have shut down many potential uprisings. Thats why the state wants people's guns, so that the public becomes completely subservient to the system
The feds have shut down many potential uprisings. Thats why the state wants people's guns, so that the public becomes completely subservient to the system
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus Oct 1, 2025 #396,694 Radical right? Lol they are the people who want to preserve American traditional values and secure the border
Radical right? Lol they are the people who want to preserve American traditional values and secure the border
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 1, 2025 #396,695 @Larry Loungelizard according to Weeg at least
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,966 Location Milwaukee Oct 1, 2025 #396,696 @Jack,
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus Oct 1, 2025 #396,697 Have you seen footage of 1950's and 1960's America?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 1, 2025 #396,698 That's what they say...it isn't what they do, however
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus Oct 1, 2025 #396,699 It looks like paradise compared to today
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 1, 2025 #396,700 I lived 50's and 60's America @Adam Hitler
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 1, 2025 #396,701 I was born in 54
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus Oct 1, 2025 #396,702 Cool, even as a child you must notice the stark contrast to today?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 1, 2025 #396,703 Oh for sure.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 1, 2025 #396,704 4 bags of groceries, enough to feed the 4 of us for a week was about 20 dollars. I usually had change coming back
4 bags of groceries, enough to feed the 4 of us for a week was about 20 dollars. I usually had change coming back
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 1, 2025 #396,705 gas was 27 cents a gal
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 1, 2025 #396,706 rent was 37 dollars a month.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus Oct 1, 2025 #396,707 Yeah today's economy is ridiculous
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 1, 2025 #396,708 you could buy a new car for about 1100
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 1, 2025 #396,709 Bread was 3 loaves for a dollar. Cigarettes were 32 cents a pack
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus Oct 1, 2025 #396,710 Even when I was a kid/teen I remember how much more affordable stuff was
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 1, 2025 #396,711 we lived well, money was really currency back then.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus Oct 1, 2025 #396,712 What's going on today isn't sustainable though
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus Oct 1, 2025 #396,713 The bubble will burst soon enough
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus Oct 1, 2025 #396,714 the elites are just kicking the can down the road so to speak
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 1, 2025 #396,715 I agree with that sentiment.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus Oct 1, 2025 #396,716 They're enjoying their wealth while they can.
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,966 Location Milwaukee Oct 1, 2025 #396,717 When I was a kid, I had to walk seven miles to school, uphill, fight off grizzlies that wanted my lunch, in 10 feet tall snow drifts.
When I was a kid, I had to walk seven miles to school, uphill, fight off grizzlies that wanted my lunch, in 10 feet tall snow drifts.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 1, 2025 #396,718 at our expense, seemingly
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,531 Location In a kakistocracy Oct 1, 2025 #396,719 ROFLMAO LARRY
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,966 Location Milwaukee Oct 1, 2025 #396,720 My parents were too cheap to let me get limo service.