:LOL3:
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 2, 2025 #397,144 oh and look at that! Purity AI just got activated.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 2, 2025 #397,145 Purity AI just got activated.
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Oct 2, 2025 #397,146 !! Yes that she/it in its JAMMIES!!!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 2, 2025 #397,147 Well now we know what triggers it.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 2, 2025 #397,148 Good luck you and X.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 2, 2025 #397,149 JACK I almoast dieded don’t you care good grief man!!!
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 2, 2025 #397,150 It was like a scene from final destination
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Oct 2, 2025 #397,152 DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REPENT!!! WAR IS COMING!!!!
Seamajor Reaction score 1,522 Oct 2, 2025 #397,154 Going mushroom hunting this morning. Targeting Porchinis. I’m excited about it. We had 2 days of rain, and it warmed up yesterday. Perfect conditions
Going mushroom hunting this morning. Targeting Porchinis. I’m excited about it. We had 2 days of rain, and it warmed up yesterday. Perfect conditions
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,458 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Oct 2, 2025 #397,155 It might make things easier @Weeg as well be able to alert Purity AI to sorta teach it
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,458 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Oct 2, 2025 #397,157 Yes AI gathers all data and then offers most logical solutions from it off the responses
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,458 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Oct 2, 2025 #397,160 Like that movie with that sex robot .. Till she understood feelings
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,458 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Oct 2, 2025 #397,161 Sad times then you cant even look them in the eyes anymore
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,458 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Oct 2, 2025 #397,162 Just feels dirty after
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Oct 2, 2025 #397,163 @realgrimm thats cool! I will show Purity the ropes!
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Oct 2, 2025 #397,164 Is "Purity" a trans AI?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Oct 2, 2025 #397,165 Apparently Admin has already been sending flirty PM's
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,843 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Oct 2, 2025 #397,166 @Adam Hitler NO YUO!
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Oct 2, 2025 #397,167 Go take a cold shower, Fagasaurus!
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,843 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Oct 2, 2025 #397,168 @Adam Hitler NO YUO!
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,843 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Oct 2, 2025 #397,169 I wish @Adam Hitler didnt spam the same thing over and over!
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,843 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Oct 2, 2025 #397,170