I just taught the bot that jacks an ass licker:LOL3:
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Oct 2, 2025 #397,321 I just taught the bot that jacks an ass licker
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -178 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 2, 2025 #397,322 I'm talking on general principle.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 2, 2025 #397,323 If there is AI moderation, it's out of our hands. So, let it do what it does and we can stop talking about the past.
If there is AI moderation, it's out of our hands. So, let it do what it does and we can stop talking about the past.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 2, 2025 #397,324 Agreed.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -178 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 2, 2025 #397,325 And you shouldn't bet. It's unladylike. Why is it unladylike? Because women suck at it. You're proof.
And you shouldn't bet. It's unladylike. Why is it unladylike? Because women suck at it. You're proof.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 2, 2025 #397,328 You can't prove that you haven't had sex with anything other than your hand, perverto.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -178 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 2, 2025 #397,329 That's 'pussies', homo-X-ual. Spell it correctly, you're not five fuckin' years old.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 2, 2025 #397,330 You can't prove that you have had sex with anything other than your hand, perverto.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -178 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 2, 2025 #397,331 I don't need to prove shit to you, Swilly. You're not a moral authority -- you're neither moral nor any kind of an authority.
I don't need to prove shit to you, Swilly. You're not a moral authority -- you're neither moral nor any kind of an authority.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 2, 2025 #397,332 You can't prove that you have had sex with anything other than your hand, perverto 6.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 2, 2025 #397,333 I don't claim to be. I do know women however. And you're NASTY AF.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -178 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 2, 2025 #397,335 And no, I can't prove that I "HAVEN'T" had sex with _____. Because I have.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 2, 2025 #397,336 You have nothing to offer a woman and I doubt that's new.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -178 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 2, 2025 #397,337 No, you THINK I'm broke because that's what I told you, and you believed it.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -178 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 2, 2025 #397,338 "All you know about me's what I sold ya. Dumb fuck."
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Oct 2, 2025 #397,339 I worked out how to shut jack up i thi k
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 2, 2025 #397,340 Then you're a thief? That's why you tried to con strangers into buying you a pc. Truth is you're a broke ass moron.
Then you're a thief? That's why you tried to con strangers into buying you a pc. Truth is you're a broke ass moron.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -178 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 2, 2025 #397,341 You're slacking, Apu-ette. Get back to negging.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 2, 2025 #397,342 Oh look, someone activated AI again hahahahahaha
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Oct 2, 2025 #397,343 Neg him a handful of times and he goes on a spree and is quiet
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -178 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 2, 2025 #397,345 I didn't ask you for a fucking thing. You offered.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 2, 2025 #397,346 stop arguing about the past. Whats done is done
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 2, 2025 #397,347 But you're not broke, so why the sob story?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 2, 2025 #397,348 I'm saying he's broke because he is. That's not the past.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Oct 2, 2025 #397,349 Shush 250910snubs, i have smaller fish to fry
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 2, 2025 #397,350 I have no idea what his income status is