I see.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,323 Location ~ Oct 2, 2025 #397,442 Itll probably remove admin too
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,323 Location ~ Oct 2, 2025 #397,443 Hes been very ill behaved today
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 2, 2025 #397,444 I suppose quite a few people will go if "disruptive" is on the list of criteria for removal.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -179 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 2, 2025 #397,445 X is on that list. Jumping into threads and responding with shit emojis rather than contributing.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,323 Location ~ Oct 2, 2025 #397,446 Thats not disruptive, thats givingvan opinion
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 2, 2025 #397,447 I agree, emojis are not disruptive. Only retarded people believe they are.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,323 Location ~ Oct 2, 2025 #397,449 Are you paying attention jacksie?
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,246 Location Chicagoland Oct 2, 2025 #397,451 Hiya Assbag Bastards! I been out. Did I miss any cool drama?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Oct 2, 2025 #397,452 Nope. Hiya fascist dirtbag
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -179 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 2, 2025 #397,453 @Reggie_Essent ! Are you using threat or violence to force people to say what you want them to say?!
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,246 Location Chicagoland Oct 2, 2025 #397,454 Hey Jack. You still hating on poor Fred? An d no, C6, I just point and laugh at the tards.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -179 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 2, 2025 #397,456 But @Reggie_Essent ! For shame! For you to be a good fascist, you have to force people to say what you want, and ONLY what you want!
But @Reggie_Essent ! For shame! For you to be a good fascist, you have to force people to say what you want, and ONLY what you want!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Oct 2, 2025 #397,457 Oh her. Nah, I stopped paying attention. Very boring.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -179 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 2, 2025 #397,458 How can you call yourself a fascist if you don't force people to either agree with you or shut up!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Oct 2, 2025 #397,459 Just another BF self inflicted casualty
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Oct 2, 2025 #397,460 What you up to this fine day @Reggie_Essent
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,246 Location Chicagoland Oct 2, 2025 #397,461 I just got done with some house chores. I'm sweating like Lily when she waddles into the kitchen to feed.
I just got done with some house chores. I'm sweating like Lily when she waddles into the kitchen to feed.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,246 Location Chicagoland Oct 2, 2025 #397,462 I'm taking advantage of these last nice days to clean out the garage.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Oct 2, 2025 #397,463 I have to do the dishes, floors and laundry, but that's a snap
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,246 Location Chicagoland Oct 2, 2025 #397,464 I already did the floors and vacuumed to rugs. My rugs didn't cost $17k, but I like them all the same.
I already did the floors and vacuumed to rugs. My rugs didn't cost $17k, but I like them all the same.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,323 Location ~ Oct 2, 2025 #397,465 Reggie hes lying, he pays attention and then negs
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -179 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 2, 2025 #397,466 Rugs are good. They are rugged.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -179 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 2, 2025 #397,468 Hush yourself, Apu-ette, get back to negging like I told you to do.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Oct 2, 2025 #397,469 we have nice floors. the swiffer makes them sparkle.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Oct 2, 2025 #397,470 and is very quick. I hate dishes, but thats quick too