that doesnt make any sense
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Oct 2, 2025 #397,651 that doesnt make any sense
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Oct 2, 2025 #397,653 Just call him September 10th and be done with it
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Oct 2, 2025 #397,656 his response to his creation
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -180 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 2, 2025 #397,657 Cake-eaters don't know shit from Shinola.
The Prowler Reaction score 1,649 Location Canada Oct 2, 2025 #397,658 It is funny. Sometimes C6 does not seem to be retarded. And then there are times like right now.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 2, 2025 #397,659 He's gotten more attention than he merits. I'm out of this retarded conversation.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -180 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 2, 2025 #397,661 It must be feeding time at SeaWorld.
The Prowler Reaction score 1,649 Location Canada Oct 2, 2025 #397,662 And as everyone knows, when Lardo says she is leaving, she is gone. Not to be seen again. At least for 3 mintues.
And as everyone knows, when Lardo says she is leaving, she is gone. Not to be seen again. At least for 3 mintues.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Oct 2, 2025 #397,663 the vitriol toward splither is waht's capturing m y attention atm
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Oct 2, 2025 #397,664 the vitriol toward splither is what's capturing my attention atm
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -180 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 2, 2025 #397,665 Hey, Prowler? When I want to hear from you about imaginary Corvettes, I'll hit you up, pal. Until then? Clog up that yap.
Hey, Prowler? When I want to hear from you about imaginary Corvettes, I'll hit you up, pal. Until then? Clog up that yap.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Oct 2, 2025 #397,666 I rode in one. They're really nice.
The Prowler Reaction score 1,649 Location Canada Oct 2, 2025 #397,667 Haha!!! You almost made it an hour without mentioning my Arctic White C8 Corvette. I love my car.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -180 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 2, 2025 #397,670 You know which one I want? '67 Stingray. The split-window version. Those things were fuckin' CLASSY.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Oct 2, 2025 #397,671 is it still flawless? no scratches or dents?
The Prowler Reaction score 1,649 Location Canada Oct 2, 2025 #397,672 And I plan to drive it tomorrow.
The Prowler Reaction score 1,649 Location Canada Oct 2, 2025 #397,673 No scratches or dents that I can see.
The Prowler Reaction score 1,649 Location Canada Oct 2, 2025 #397,674 A stone did hit the windshield a day or two ago....on the expressway....posssibly one hit the front end....I did not check.
A stone did hit the windshield a day or two ago....on the expressway....posssibly one hit the front end....I did not check.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Oct 2, 2025 #397,675 That? ^^^
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -180 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 2, 2025 #397,676 OH, GOSH GOLLY GEE FUCKIN' HWIZ, lemme jot down a time to give a fuck! Does LOL O'Clock next Nopeday work for you?
OH, GOSH GOLLY GEE FUCKIN' HWIZ, lemme jot down a time to give a fuck! Does LOL O'Clock next Nopeday work for you?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -180 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 2, 2025 #397,677 Yes, @Jack , that's the one.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Oct 2, 2025 #397,678 The white is nice paint.
The Prowler Reaction score 1,649 Location Canada Oct 2, 2025 #397,679 I might buy an old one like that some day. When I am old and want to drive slower....
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Oct 2, 2025 #397,680 that's a nice vette. I remember those.