I’d like to see where Flynn stomped my ads please
X Reaction score -6,859 Location here Oct 3, 2025 #398,431 I’d like to see where Flynn stomped my ads please
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 3, 2025 #398,433 All my recent posts were about Breakfall and his massive meltdown because he was flamed by Flynn
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #398,435 Oh they did x. I read it and LMAO
X Reaction score -6,859 Location here Oct 3, 2025 #398,436 Yes but you’re translating it in your hurt
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #398,438 Breakfall was odd. He difinitely doesnt seem to want to come back.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #398,439 I cant say I blame him.
X Reaction score -6,859 Location here Oct 3, 2025 #398,440 I destroyed Breakfall and hunting reach as did Seamajor relentless
X Reaction score -6,859 Location here Oct 3, 2025 #398,443 I’d like to see proof of the faux stopping
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #398,444 find it yourself. I did. Didnt even take 5 minutes
X Reaction score -6,859 Location here Oct 3, 2025 #398,445 I’d like to see proof of the faux stomping
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #398,447 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #398,448 nice white flag.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #398,453 nothing.
X Reaction score -6,859 Location here Oct 3, 2025 #398,454 Jack has imaginary proof Flynn treated me like she did he
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #398,459 EVERY one
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #398,460 X even said how hard he worked to get Flynn to stop with him.