She has to put up with you, she signed a contract.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 3, 2025 #398,911 She has to put up with you, she signed a contract.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #398,912 LOL @Seamajor
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,825 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Oct 3, 2025 #398,914 X have you crashed your e-Rascal yet today?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 3, 2025 #398,915 Prowler still talking about dog breeds....lmfao...what a LAME-O!
The Prowler Reaction score 1,642 Location Canada Oct 3, 2025 #398,916 Lardo, I am going to go pick up some flowers for my wife in a bit. You never know what that will lead to...
Lardo, I am going to go pick up some flowers for my wife in a bit. You never know what that will lead to...
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #398,917 He needs more duct tape for the doll
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 3, 2025 #398,918 I hope to God it only costs her a handjob
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 3, 2025 #398,919 Don't forget the lube when you buy the flowers!
The Prowler Reaction score 1,642 Location Canada Oct 3, 2025 #398,920 Lardo talking about my dick again. She has a bad case of Prowleritis.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #398,922 I know, the pup is almost full grown and he thinks it's a brilliant.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,825 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Oct 3, 2025 #398,923 My Dog has some Arctic White markings on her, which shows how fast she can run, zoom zoom!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #398,924 LOL @Admin.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 3, 2025 #398,925 Does your wife squeeze her eyes shut tight when you do the hump and dump, Prowlie?
The Prowler Reaction score 1,642 Location Canada Oct 3, 2025 #398,926 Lardo just called Jack's dog a "Poor thing." She even attacks the man's dog!!!!!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #398,927 she was talking about your wife, Joey
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #398,928 so lame
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 3, 2025 #398,929 Yes, Jack I was. Imagine that poor thing, she's got him to deal with.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,825 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Oct 3, 2025 #398,930 His wife probably watches the late show when Yowler has sex with her
The Prowler Reaction score 1,642 Location Canada Oct 3, 2025 #398,931 Talk about my awesome C8 Corvette and my beautiful wife....man, some people are just not good at this flaming stuff. Hahaha!!!!!
Talk about my awesome C8 Corvette and my beautiful wife....man, some people are just not good at this flaming stuff. Hahaha!!!!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #398,932 Baaaahahahahahahahaa
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 3, 2025 #398,933 Do you say "vrooooooooooooom vroooooooooooooooooooom" when stick your teenie weenie in her?
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,825 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Oct 3, 2025 #398,935 “Are you done yet Yowler?”
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 3, 2025 #398,936 Vrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom...bitch, take that, you dirty whore..............................................
Vrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom...bitch, take that, you dirty whore..............................................
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #398,938 Ive talked to her. She sauys he has PE and then ED.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #398,939 Ive talked to her. She says he has PE and then ED.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #398,940 so tired of having to change the sheets every time he tries to get insode.