Jack is smashed.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Oct 3, 2025 #399,002 Diddy waiting on sentencing today.
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Oct 3, 2025 #399,003 Lily likes her face fucked as much as Jack does wow
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Oct 3, 2025 #399,004 Who cares Alticus he’s a pervert like Jack.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 3, 2025 #399,005 Fruit's timer went *ping" sex toys are sterilized...
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,006 Frood is destroyed
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 3, 2025 #399,010 Am I the only one that sees "gah, gah, gah, gah" when X posts?
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Oct 3, 2025 #399,012 @X I care. That's why I posted it.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,013 No I see it too @Lily
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Oct 3, 2025 #399,014 Am I the only one that sees a typing bovine
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 3, 2025 #399,016 I am sort of interested in the outcome as well, Alticus.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,017 gah, gah, gah, gah, gah
Frood Reaction score 1,637 Location Wootopia Oct 3, 2025 #399,019 Jack is Fat Lily's lapdog. He hides under her fupa and ping pongs between her cankles.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,021 gah, gah, gah, gah, gah
The Prowler Reaction score 1,642 Location Canada Oct 3, 2025 #399,022 Did Lardo just call her "man" a needledick? Yes, yes she did!!!! Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,025 Frood is destroyed
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Oct 3, 2025 #399,026 She’s all over the place today LOL and not just because of her girth
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,028 gah, gah, gah, gah, gah