I'm not all over the place whatsoever...I'm on homo patrol.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 3, 2025 #399,031 I'm not all over the place whatsoever...I'm on homo patrol.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,034 I ike seeing x get xmashe by lily
The Prowler Reaction score 1,642 Location Canada Oct 3, 2025 #399,035 I am going to make a thread in Meltdown quoting Lardo calling her "man" a needledick...she will just love the attention.
I am going to make a thread in Meltdown quoting Lardo calling her "man" a needledick...she will just love the attention.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 3, 2025 #399,037 Everything I've been posting in the last half hour or so has been about sex and you homos
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,038 I ike seeing x get smashed by lily
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Oct 3, 2025 #399,039 That’s nice that you lie to Lily like that @Jack
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,040 gah, gah, gah, gah, gah
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 3, 2025 #399,042 Only I didn't, so I won't be responding, Prowlie...you just want a thread so I can insult you, spit at you, and demean you
Only I didn't, so I won't be responding, Prowlie...you just want a thread so I can insult you, spit at you, and demean you
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Oct 3, 2025 #399,043 @Jack I got time for a few games of chess if you're free.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Oct 3, 2025 #399,044 @Jack I've got time for a few games of chess if you're free.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 3, 2025 #399,045 Some men are stimulated by being dominated...I'm guessing you're one.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,047 gah, gah, gah, gah, gah
Frood Reaction score 1,639 Location Wootopia Oct 3, 2025 #399,048 Lily is the Homo-nator. Her physical presence turns men gay.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 3, 2025 #399,049 I won't be providing sexual gratification, cuck.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,050 thats how you sound
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Oct 3, 2025 #399,051 Oh yes CHESS!! You can discuss how Alticus wanted to bend your wife over BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 3, 2025 #399,052 So, that's why you're here, Fruit.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 3, 2025 #399,054 You want me to make you gay...basically giving you a permission structure so you can happily go off sucking cock.
You want me to make you gay...basically giving you a permission structure so you can happily go off sucking cock.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,055 gah, gah, gah, gah, gah
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 3, 2025 #399,056 Then you can say "Lily made me gay!" and happily start blowing men left and right.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,057 hah, hah, hah, hah, hah
Frood Reaction score 1,639 Location Wootopia Oct 3, 2025 #399,058 I'm shielded from Lily's gay making by the internet.
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Oct 3, 2025 #399,060 Oh look there’s a cock stuck in jacks throat