proving my point that it was an old post to begin with
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,211 proving my point that it was an old post to begin with
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,239 Location Chicagoland Oct 3, 2025 #399,212 WHat's a Dim SUm? Sounds like something a chink would make out of a dead cat.
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,103 Location Medina, Washington Oct 3, 2025 #399,213 @Jack I hesitate to talk about calendar dates with you as you've shown in the past not to comprehend something as simple as days on a calendar
@Jack I hesitate to talk about calendar dates with you as you've shown in the past not to comprehend something as simple as days on a calendar
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,214 YOU LIED
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,215 but but but but
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,216 now go away,
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,103 Location Medina, Washington Oct 3, 2025 #399,217 @Alticus how would you have done that when @Jack says you quit waay before Tuesday?
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Oct 3, 2025 #399,218 @Flynn I've decided that I'm not going to play chess with anyone unless they an IM or above. Sorry hun.
@Flynn I've decided that I'm not going to play chess with anyone unless they an IM or above. Sorry hun.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,239 Location Chicagoland Oct 3, 2025 #399,219 Are you hammered too, Jack?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,220 See Alti? I told you i'd prove she was lying
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Oct 3, 2025 #399,221 @Flynn I've decided that I'm not going to play chess with anyone unless they're an IM or above. Sorry hun.
@Flynn I've decided that I'm not going to play chess with anyone unless they're an IM or above. Sorry hun.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,222 Not yet. I still have chores to do
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,223 and one more dog walk
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,103 Location Medina, Washington Oct 3, 2025 #399,224 Where's the lie at? It shows the date.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,239 Location Chicagoland Oct 3, 2025 #399,225 I'm still cleaning the garage. There's only 15 years of build-up in there.
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,103 Location Medina, Washington Oct 3, 2025 #399,226 H9w did I lie @Jack ?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 3, 2025 #399,227 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,228 shut up already. I'm done with you,
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Oct 3, 2025 #399,229 @Jack That's all Flynn does.
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,103 Location Medina, Washington Oct 3, 2025 #399,230 How did I lie @Jack ?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,231 or dont.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,232 Fucking liar
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,103 Location Medina, Washington Oct 3, 2025 #399,233 @Jack you kept ststing it was an older pm
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,234 sick of you, your hate and your lies
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,239 Location Chicagoland Oct 3, 2025 #399,235 But I have cracked a beer already because I can.
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,103 Location Medina, Washington Oct 3, 2025 #399,236 @Jack you kept stating it was an older pm
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,103 Location Medina, Washington Oct 3, 2025 #399,238 So no proof that I lied? @Jack
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,239 everyone is, except for X and fred
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,240 You posted the proof that you lied dumbass, now shut up. It's done.