@Jack Don't waste your time with that asspick. Can't even summon the courage to play me again.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Oct 3, 2025 #399,241 @Jack Don't waste your time with that asspick. Can't even summon the courage to play me again.
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,103 Location Medina, Washington Oct 3, 2025 #399,242 Hiw did I lie @Jack ?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,243 I'm not responding to you anymore about it
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Oct 3, 2025 #399,244 @Jack Don't waste your time with that asspick. He can't even summon the courage to play me again.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 3, 2025 #399,245 Reggie's a harmless clown. Right reg?
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,103 Location Medina, Washington Oct 3, 2025 #399,246 How did I lie @Jack ?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 3, 2025 #399,247 Reggie's a harmless clown. Right Reg?
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,241 Location Chicagoland Oct 3, 2025 #399,248 I'm not sick of Flynnie. She cracks me up all the time ... but I'll bet her husband tells her to shut the fuck up all the time.
I'm not sick of Flynnie. She cracks me up all the time ... but I'll bet her husband tells her to shut the fuck up all the time.
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,103 Location Medina, Washington Oct 3, 2025 #399,249 @Jack is it because you were caught in another one of your shitty lies?
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Oct 3, 2025 #399,250 I'll tell you how flynn lies. Every time he opens his mouth.
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,103 Location Medina, Washington Oct 3, 2025 #399,251 @Jack tell me where the lie is?
Frood Reaction score 1,639 Location Wootopia Oct 3, 2025 #399,252 @Reggie_Essent A dim sim is an Australian dim sum dumpling made with beef, cabbage, and ginger but much larger
@Reggie_Essent A dim sim is an Australian dim sum dumpling made with beef, cabbage, and ginger but much larger
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Oct 3, 2025 #399,253 I'll tell you how Flynn lies. Every time he opens his mouth.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,241 Location Chicagoland Oct 3, 2025 #399,254 I am indeed, Lily. These boards are for clowning.
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,103 Location Medina, Washington Oct 3, 2025 #399,255 @Alticus how do I lie?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 3, 2025 #399,256 Oh, did you catch my vocaroo for you Reg. It's a lovely Friday afternoon greeting.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,241 Location Chicagoland Oct 3, 2025 #399,258 Then just call it a fucking dumpling, Frood. I flashed on Shen Li woking up some cat meat.
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,103 Location Medina, Washington Oct 3, 2025 #399,259 @Jack the pm shows Alticus was fired last Tuesday, which also contradicts your claim that Alty quit before Tuesday. Where's the lie?
@Jack the pm shows Alticus was fired last Tuesday, which also contradicts your claim that Alty quit before Tuesday. Where's the lie?
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,103 Location Medina, Washington Oct 3, 2025 #399,260 @Jack how did I post proof that I lied?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,261 LOL @Reggie_Essent
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,241 Location Chicagoland Oct 3, 2025 #399,262 I heard it, Lily, and yes, you still have a pleasant voice even when you're drunk.
Frood Reaction score 1,639 Location Wootopia Oct 3, 2025 #399,264 A chinese australian created it, a variation... he named it and the name stuck
Frood Reaction score 1,639 Location Wootopia Oct 3, 2025 #399,266 Lily is very drunk. Her breathing was in shambles.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,267 Baaaaahahahahaha
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,241 Location Chicagoland Oct 3, 2025 #399,268 Hold on! I need another beer.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 3, 2025 #399,269 how lame...your asshole is more in shambles than my breathing