@Jack
Frood Reaction score 1,639 Location Wootopia Oct 3, 2025 #399,272 I'm saving all the wasted Lily vocaroos so I can train AI to slur and verbally stumble like Fat Lily.
I'm saving all the wasted Lily vocaroos so I can train AI to slur and verbally stumble like Fat Lily.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 3, 2025 #399,273 "I'm gonna keep saying Lily is drunk because she's so owned when I repeat that."
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,274 they're ridiculous
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 3, 2025 #399,275 Of course you are, weirdo stalker. You know you're going to rub it out to my voice.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,276 I loved it btw. Shut Prowler up immediately
Frood Reaction score 1,639 Location Wootopia Oct 3, 2025 #399,277 DJ, remove your nose from her blue waffle.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 3, 2025 #399,278 Ewwwwwww....fap fap fap to Lily saying "go fuck yourself"...so hawt, right Fruit?
Frood Reaction score 1,639 Location Wootopia Oct 3, 2025 #399,280 I find Fat Lily thoroughly disgusting.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,281 need a shovel Mr Doody?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,282 No one cares what you think. Really frood.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,284 Your opinions are meaningless.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,286 Guess Doody forgot what a no yuo is.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,287 too busy felching X
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 3, 2025 #399,288 If you truly found me disgusting, you'd avoid me. That's what I do when I find people disgusting.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,289 He stalks you
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 3, 2025 #399,290 You're on me like white on rice, weirdo.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,291 its not even funny
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 3, 2025 #399,292 It's not funny. None of them are funny. They're completely owned.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Oct 3, 2025 #399,295 @Jack Even money says Flynn is sorting through his screenshots right now in the hopes to mount a comeback.
@Jack Even money says Flynn is sorting through his screenshots right now in the hopes to mount a comeback.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,296 Doesn't matter. He already posted two different pm's, proving my point that the first one was old.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,298 That's been my point from the get go. It was a lie that started the thread.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,299 hence the endless "No YOURE the liar"
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,300 a classic failed no yuo