seems to be a common denominator.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,691 seems to be a common denominator.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 3, 2025 #399,692 Mr. Neon lives entirely in his own gibbering imaginings. It's actually kind of impressive, in a tragic way.
Mr. Neon lives entirely in his own gibbering imaginings. It's actually kind of impressive, in a tragic way.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 3, 2025 #399,693 And that has what to do with what? You claimed your 'C8 Corvette Stingray' is 'Arctic White' -- not red.
And that has what to do with what? You claimed your 'C8 Corvette Stingray' is 'Arctic White' -- not red.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,228 Location Chicagoland Oct 3, 2025 #399,694 Gas is fucking expensive in Canada.
The Prowler Reaction score 1,637 Location Canada Oct 3, 2025 #399,695 Holy shit, it dropped down to 15 degrees here. I am going out for a bit....gonna do it now. Look at 287576 not understanding the title of the video!!! What a dummy!!! Hahahaha!!!!
Holy shit, it dropped down to 15 degrees here. I am going out for a bit....gonna do it now. Look at 287576 not understanding the title of the video!!! What a dummy!!! Hahahaha!!!!
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 3, 2025 #399,696 I had the impression that 'being in Canada' is pretty fucking expensive in Canada.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 3, 2025 #399,697 Okay, little zombie bitch, you may flee now.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 3, 2025 #399,698 Um, what didn't I understand about a video titled, 'Fancy RED car'?
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,817 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Oct 3, 2025 #399,699 Yowler, Froot says you can play with his stick shift anytime you want.
The Prowler Reaction score 1,637 Location Canada Oct 3, 2025 #399,701 My C8 Corvette Stringray is calling me!!!! "Come drive me!! I want to go fast!!!!!!!!!!" How could I refuse? Hahahaha!!!
My C8 Corvette Stringray is calling me!!!! "Come drive me!! I want to go fast!!!!!!!!!!" How could I refuse? Hahahaha!!!
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 3, 2025 #399,703 See you later, Mr. Neon.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,704 Shall I hold the door op....never mind
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,705 gee I almost feel like I'm in the 70's again!
The Prowler Reaction score 1,637 Location Canada Oct 3, 2025 #399,707 I left a picture for you 256678. Because I am a mean prick.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 3, 2025 #399,709 Stop leaving and leave, dungheap.
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Oct 3, 2025 #399,711 Almoast Christmas you can beg for money dressed as Santa
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,817 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Oct 3, 2025 #399,712 X you could probably get a gig playing skin flute at The Kennedy Center, they’re pretty desperate for talent.
X you could probably get a gig playing skin flute at The Kennedy Center, they’re pretty desperate for talent.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,341 Location ~ Oct 3, 2025 #399,714 Fuck off @Jack stop sexually harassing me
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,717 LOL @Seamajor
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,341 Location ~ Oct 3, 2025 #399,718 Ive been asked to file a report to get you on the sex offenders register you know
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,341 Location ~ Oct 3, 2025 #399,720 Im still considering it