I see Fred closed the pub again.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,228 Location Chicagoland Oct 3, 2025 #399,781 I see Fred closed the pub again.
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,943 Location Milwaukee Oct 3, 2025 #399,784 Frood, forget the popcorn. Get the filet mignon.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,342 Location ~ Oct 3, 2025 #399,786 H3s still begging, ive had enough, count your fucking days jacksie
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,228 Location Chicagoland Oct 3, 2025 #399,787 Good thing everythng is in walking distance in Hobbitland.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,788 I'll say
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,790 I forget its 2am in dipshit land'
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,792 LOL theyre looking for her husband.
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,943 Location Milwaukee Oct 3, 2025 #399,793 And its 3am in Dontgivashitistan.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,228 Location Chicagoland Oct 3, 2025 #399,795 I'm just clicking around and found some tall hot college chicks playing volletball. Not as good as beach volleyball, but still cool until I click on.
I'm just clicking around and found some tall hot college chicks playing volletball. Not as good as beach volleyball, but still cool until I click on.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,797 hahahahaha
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,799 I think fred passed out
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,943 Location Milwaukee Oct 3, 2025 #399,800 Shut up, Reggie. You're watching ghey boy scout porn again.
Seamajor Reaction score 1,510 Oct 3, 2025 #399,803 Furd turns out to be another run of the mill drunk
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,228 Location Chicagoland Oct 3, 2025 #399,804 Stop reminding everyone you're an idiot, Larry. I've clicked on already.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,805 seems like.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,342 Location ~ Oct 3, 2025 #399,807 I see jack likes to talk shir when he thinks the coast is clear
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,943 Location Milwaukee Oct 3, 2025 #399,808 Reg, I'm only copying you.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #399,810 that was easy