I knew it. I was just throwing out words just to mess with you. :Happy5:
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,940 Location Milwaukee Oct 3, 2025 #400,051 I knew it. I was just throwing out words just to mess with you.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,342 Location ~ Oct 3, 2025 #400,052 So, danny sandwich, ok
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 3, 2025 #400,053 John Reuben Reynolds, you mook.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,342 Location ~ Oct 3, 2025 #400,054 Ok, why are you sharing your real name Danny sandwich?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 3, 2025 #400,055 Because I'm rubbing your nose in the fact that your name-lame is so far off the mark you might be an Imperial Stormtrooper.
Because I'm rubbing your nose in the fact that your name-lame is so far off the mark you might be an Imperial Stormtrooper.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,342 Location ~ Oct 3, 2025 #400,056 How is danny a name lame? Its just your name danny sandwiches, we all accept it, calm down
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 3, 2025 #400,057 I mean, you could try on, 'Johnny Sandwich' -- but that makes me sound like an old-timey mobster, which is kinda cool.
I mean, you could try on, 'Johnny Sandwich' -- but that makes me sound like an old-timey mobster, which is kinda cool.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,342 Location ~ Oct 3, 2025 #400,058 If you like ,danny , i dont mind really
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 3, 2025 #400,059 There you go, @Larry Loungelizard -- there's some 'more conventional' for ya.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 3, 2025 #400,060 And that's why I LUHHHHHHHHHHV YEWWWWWWWWWWWWW, Apu-ette -- in the sticky-est, most piquant ways possible.
And that's why I LUHHHHHHHHHHV YEWWWWWWWWWWWWW, Apu-ette -- in the sticky-est, most piquant ways possible.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 3, 2025 #400,061 In all the ways most probable to leave behind a viscous, mucus-like fluid.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,342 Location ~ Oct 3, 2025 #400,062 Trying to scare me off again? REPORTED
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 3, 2025 #400,064 Oh, yeah. Report me, baby. You KNOW what Daddy likes.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,342 Location ~ Oct 3, 2025 #400,066 Momma too, shell c9me down on u like a tonna bricks
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 3, 2025 #400,067 Mmmmm, yeah. Doesn't that just make the pork sword stand at rigid attention.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 3, 2025 #400,068
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 3, 2025 #400,069 Oh, wait -- pork is 'haram' for you, isn't it. Oops!
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,342 Location ~ Oct 3, 2025 #400,070 Content not viewable im afraid, must be terribly ilegal here in uk
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,342 Location ~ Oct 3, 2025 #400,071 Us cornish must be protected from pervs at all times i think
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 3, 2025 #400,072 SAD TROMBOOONE!
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,342 Location ~ Oct 3, 2025 #400,073 Haha, this censorship is good for something
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,228 Location Chicagoland Oct 3, 2025 #400,074 Damn! Fred is still going! I like a woman that can hold her cider.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,342 Location ~ Oct 3, 2025 #400,075 Haha, im doing a bit of jack negging while hes not around
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,342 Location ~ Oct 3, 2025 #400,076 Lol at adimn, jack HATES you
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,811 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Oct 3, 2025 #400,077
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,342 Location ~ Oct 3, 2025 #400,078 Content not viewable in my region, must be too gay or something?
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,811 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Oct 3, 2025 #400,080