Oh golly, what’s next. Gotta go. Y’all have a nice day
Seamajor Reaction score 1,521 Oct 8, 2025 #404,971 Oh golly, what’s next. Gotta go. Y’all have a nice day
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 8, 2025 #404,972 I think X is a troubled soul. I'm not picking on him anymore. My friend tells me the mentally ill are easily influenced by bad people.
I think X is a troubled soul. I'm not picking on him anymore. My friend tells me the mentally ill are easily influenced by bad people.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 8, 2025 #404,973 bye sea. Hope you enjoyed the biology update.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 8, 2025 #404,976 Did you guise see all my fancy new reps ??
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 8, 2025 #404,977 we saw your fancy new lie about ;em
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 8, 2025 #404,978 we saw your fancy new lie about 'em
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 8, 2025 #404,979 X's problem is he has two X chromosomes, hence his name even, but identifies as a male.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 8, 2025 #404,981 I am a troubled soul Lily I always knew you knew me
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 8, 2025 #404,982 shut up, lying tear stained faggot.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 8, 2025 #404,983 everyone is tired of it.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 8, 2025 #404,984 I know, X. I want you to be at peace.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 8, 2025 #404,986 Pieces, more like
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -178 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 8, 2025 #404,987 Peace through TYDAFOS.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 8, 2025 #404,988 Exactly
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 8, 2025 #404,989 if the first time fails, run up the stairs and do it again
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 8, 2025 #404,991 See how they treat me lily, I am gifted with powers, I could tell Jack was a bully the first moment I seen him here
See how they treat me lily, I am gifted with powers, I could tell Jack was a bully the first moment I seen him here
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 8, 2025 #404,993 Shrimp hanging outta the side of his mouth like that
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 8, 2025 #404,996 I’d like to thank you guise for helping me get through it, so far so good I’m still here
MrNiceGuy peace through anarchy Reaction score 405 Location yes Oct 8, 2025 #404,997 What did my gurlfriend do to get banned now. (Flynn btw... not New Hallowday; that was last year)
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,843 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Oct 8, 2025 #404,998 She went full flynntard, again.
MrNiceGuy peace through anarchy Reaction score 405 Location yes Oct 8, 2025 #404,999 I didn't know she ever stopped. I like crazy. If it's many states away from me. Haha
Frood Reaction score 1,644 Location Wootopia Oct 8, 2025 #405,000 Flynn's getting the webbing on her toes rejuvenated. She'll be back.