Right, i need to do dinner, but im watching
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Oct 8, 2025 #405,211 Right, i need to do dinner, but im watching
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Oct 8, 2025 #405,212 Just remember that
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 8, 2025 #405,213 She's a nutbucket, Admin. She's in a manic phase and has been for days.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Oct 8, 2025 #405,214 Weeks lily gt it right
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 8, 2025 #405,215 Like I said, since I dumped her she's gone berserk
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 8, 2025 #405,216 but, I'm not responding to her for the rest of today at the very least.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 8, 2025 #405,217 Like I said, nothing like a woman scorned.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 8, 2025 #405,218 Consider me otherwise occupied.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Oct 8, 2025 #405,219 I scared him off too hahaha
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 8, 2025 #405,220 Good call, Jack. You've given her something to neg...lol
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,850 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Oct 8, 2025 #405,221 Freddie is just speeding away Thought she was James Dean for a day Then I guess she had to crash Valium would've helped that bash She said, "Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side" I said, "Hey, honey, take a walk on the wild side"
Freddie is just speeding away Thought she was James Dean for a day Then I guess she had to crash Valium would've helped that bash She said, "Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side" I said, "Hey, honey, take a walk on the wild side"
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 8, 2025 #405,222 Someone once said she was like CW. No, she is not.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 8, 2025 #405,224 She didn't get so desperate to go around acting like a lunatic.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,850 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Oct 8, 2025 #405,226 No CW, was not at all mentally unstable.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 8, 2025 #405,227 Precisely...she was not invested in chasing any one poster around a forum.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 8, 2025 #405,228 She didn't always have an "enemy" to go after.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Oct 8, 2025 #405,229 I think later ill find where i dumped jack and post theink for lols
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 8, 2025 #405,230 I've only seen that in select few in my time on forums.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Oct 8, 2025 #405,231 Reminisce on the good times
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Oct 8, 2025 #405,232 Humiliate that spaz
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 8, 2025 #405,233 LOL I'm about to pass Breakfall in post count.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 8, 2025 #405,236 Then adam, and I'll be up in the bracket with you all
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 8, 2025 #405,238 I think you'll pass him by the anniversary of your return to BF
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 8, 2025 #405,240 The day after thanksgiving is my one year anniversary