Jack im paying no attention to your reverse psychology, u get negs no matter what
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,318 Location ~ Oct 9, 2025 #405,571 Jack im paying no attention to your reverse psychology, u get negs no matter what
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 9, 2025 #405,572 meanwhile my I'm 6th in post count
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 9, 2025 #405,573 meanwhile I'm 6th in post count
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 9, 2025 #405,575 good CuntTeeth. Thats exactly what I want.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,318 Location ~ Oct 9, 2025 #405,576 Jack wants alt to get negs!
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,318 Location ~ Oct 9, 2025 #405,577 I knew it! I knew the friendship was fake!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 9, 2025 #405,578 He cares less about rec than I do.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 9, 2025 #405,580 Fun seeing you get snubbed all morning.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,318 Location ~ Oct 9, 2025 #405,582 Tyats what numbers said right before he started crying
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Oct 9, 2025 #405,584 When Jack hears the new ranking system that is coming soon he wont like all the NEGS!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 9, 2025 #405,585 Poor X took quite a hit though.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,318 Location ~ Oct 9, 2025 #405,586 Fun seeing u act like a pussy jack
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 9, 2025 #405,587 have another neg, weeg
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 9, 2025 #405,588 Fun seeing you get snubbed CuntTeeth
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 9, 2025 #405,589 I know that stings
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,318 Location ~ Oct 9, 2025 #405,590 Bok bok bok he went, all morning
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 9, 2025 #405,591 Cry more, cunt teeth
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 9, 2025 #405,592 makes me laugh
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Oct 9, 2025 #405,593 Cunt teeth? That doesnt even make any sense but JACK never makes sense!
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,318 Location ~ Oct 9, 2025 #405,594 Jacks telling me by neg that he has no dick
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 9, 2025 #405,595 I was going to stop using it, but since weeg is pointing out how effective it is, that's Ferdie new nicname..."Cunt Teeth"
I was going to stop using it, but since weeg is pointing out how effective it is, that's Ferdie new nicname..."Cunt Teeth"
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 9, 2025 #405,596 Thanks weeg!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 9, 2025 #405,597 Cunt Teeth is crying
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Oct 9, 2025 #405,599 Jack I pointed out that yoo are a confused old man that makes no sense
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 9, 2025 #405,600 Actually, you helped seal the nickname for your "freeeend"