:OhGawd:
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 9, 2025 #405,632 He’s very very upset you gotta understand Weeg, we took away his validation
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 9, 2025 #405,633 He’s very jealous of me, he wouldn’t DARE poast a pic of himself EVER
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 9, 2025 #405,634 @Jack, can we leave moms/family out of trolling?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 9, 2025 #405,635 sure. I wont make fun of X's dead mom going forward, ok?
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,534 Location In a kakistocracy Oct 9, 2025 #405,637 He's shooting adenoEdge!
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 9, 2025 #405,638 My mom would be proud to see me beat on a pervert
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 9, 2025 #405,639 Scouts honor @Lily
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,534 Location In a kakistocracy Oct 9, 2025 #405,640 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 9, 2025 #405,641 I know they're pests. But we all had .moms/families that we loved
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Oct 9, 2025 #405,643 X that is true! And all the adenochrome has him more crazy in the head than usual
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 9, 2025 #405,644 That’s your angry scuzz bucket freend Lily
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 9, 2025 #405,646 I’m actually surprised Lily doesn’t join in
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 9, 2025 #405,647 Thank you. I hate when people drag family, like when Flea talked shit about me being a bad grandma just the other day.
Thank you. I hate when people drag family, like when Flea talked shit about me being a bad grandma just the other day.
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Oct 9, 2025 #405,648 I think she knows different between right and wrong
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 9, 2025 #405,650 wow X someone fucked you face overnight. Did you see who it was, or were there no traces?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 9, 2025 #405,652 wow X someone fucked your face overnight. Did you see who it was, or were there no traces?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 9, 2025 #405,653 I was out from about 4:30 until 10 last night with my family. Grandson's ballgame. They slaughtered 13-1.
I was out from about 4:30 until 10 last night with my family. Grandson's ballgame. They slaughtered 13-1.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,318 Location ~ Oct 9, 2025 #405,655 Lily did it before though, thats when i went off all of them
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 9, 2025 #405,656 Felt sorry for the other team's kids
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 9, 2025 #405,658 sounds like a good time
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 9, 2025 #405,659 Then dinner with the family. We all went to In-N-Out. Fun night
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 9, 2025 #405,660 yes please. Pay more attention to me. I love it