In and Out...is that like a pizza joint?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 9, 2025 #405,661 In and Out...is that like a pizza joint?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 9, 2025 #405,662 My grnaddaughter is so damned adorable.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Oct 9, 2025 #405,663 It is!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 9, 2025 #405,665 Nothing like grandkids
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 9, 2025 #405,669 can you get a bacon double cheese with extra mayo?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 9, 2025 #405,672 Burgers, fries, drinks...simple menu
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 9, 2025 #405,673 I havent had fries in ages.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 9, 2025 #405,674 I should indulge occasionally
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 9, 2025 #405,675 They're fresh not frozen. I shared fries with my guy.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 9, 2025 #405,677 My little baby granddaughter had a late night way past her bedtime.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 9, 2025 #405,678 did she get fussy?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 9, 2025 #405,679 Was so tired she lay her chin on the table.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 9, 2025 #405,680 LOL awwww
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 9, 2025 #405,681 Yeah, a little. I sing nursery sings to her when she does.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 9, 2025 #405,684 I used to read goodnight moon as the ast story every night to my kids when they were growing up
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 9, 2025 #405,685 they never got to the end
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 9, 2025 #405,686 Actually, we were.piled i. the Suburban and she was shrieking.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 9, 2025 #405,690 when I had a taxi company I had a fleet of 8 seater suburbans