1,000,000 Post Thread

Jacks the kind of guy that gets left hanging when he tries to high 5 for sure
 
I will High 5 you Jack. I even promise to do it within reach for you. I would hate to see you twist an ankle because you had to jump up to high five me. Buddy!!!
 
They are tearing Jack apart in the Blue Cashew Private Forums. Do not worry Jack. I defended you!!
 
The were calling you a retard and I told them "He got you!!!! He was trolling!!!! He was only *acting* like a RETARD!!!!!!!!"
 
He has everyone fooled into think he is a retard. But I know better. I know Jack because he is my buddy.
 
its funny. Whenever I reoll the shit out of Prowler here (as in the last few days) he suddenly pops in with "They are tearing you apart at TBC"
 
its funny. Whenever I troll the shit out of Prowler here (as in the last few days) he suddenly pops in with "They are tearing you apart at TBC"
 
hey joey get a clue. "they" dont exist. including you there are 5 active posters and 3 semi actives
 
So, how's everybody doing? I was out for the afternoon. Met with my daughter, gave her the gin I brewed for her and we had a late lunch. What y'all been up to?
 
How l9ng is your afternoon jack? 5 minutes? How come your afternoon is so much shorter than everyone elses?