1,000,000 Post Thread

Remember when he pretended he wanted negs, onlt to bring his alt in to save him:LOL3:
 
It is remarkable, self owning idiots that act as if they’re winning BAAAHAHAHAHAHA
 
They need to accept who the true champions are and get over it. Just tell us we're champs jack
 
Gorda and the simp shouldn’t change a fucking thing, I ring if highly entertaining that they have to faux ignore us HA HA HA HA HA
 
Gorda and the simp shouldn’t change a fucking thing, I find it highly entertaining that they have to faux ignore us HA HA HA HA HA
 
I dont know what theyre trying to prove, except what boring pussies they are
 
Could you imagine them at a party? Oh hey you gotta try my elderberries
 
Lily would be demanding people stop dancing and having fun
 
Alticus would be in the coat room looking through peoples wallets for info