How do you unkaren a karen?
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 11, 2025 #406,562 I’m 3 shots in, it’s gonna be a year filled night you fuckers are in for it
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 11, 2025 #406,564 I found a jumping spider in my backyard today and googled it, it’s worth $95
Frood Reaction score 1,647 Location Wootopia Oct 11, 2025 #406,565 Post your candid pictures X.... dooooooit! Pier Pressure!
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Oct 11, 2025 #406,566 Im having hot toddies but i had none of the ingredients so im improvising
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Oct 11, 2025 #406,568 I hate spiders since i saw arachnophobia
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 11, 2025 #406,571 what do you want
Frood Reaction score 1,647 Location Wootopia Oct 11, 2025 #406,573 I've been bit quite a few times by poisonous spiders. It doesn’t phase me anymore
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 11, 2025 #406,576 We have these cute fuckers all over the place here and they’re from $50-$95 each online
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 11, 2025 #406,577 I'll open them up if thats how you want to talk.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 11, 2025 #406,578 These may bite but it’s like a mosquito bite
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Oct 11, 2025 #406,583 Weeg, are u taking over the position of president of jacks fan club?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Oct 11, 2025 #406,587 Jack youre so beloved round here
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Oct 11, 2025 #406,590 With jack as deputy weeg?