Jack, stop crying ffs
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,323 Location ~ Oct 12, 2025 #407,311 Jack, stop crying ffs
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 12, 2025 #407,312 basically the two of you have fucked the board over.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 12, 2025 #407,313 Lily’s specialty is attacking dead moms that’s why I have to laugh at a bitch
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 12, 2025 #407,314 Fuck them. This is my last post in SB. They can have it for their tedious mind numbing middle school baloney.
Fuck them. This is my last post in SB. They can have it for their tedious mind numbing middle school baloney.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,323 Location ~ Oct 12, 2025 #407,315 No, sensitive people have fucked the board over jack
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,323 Location ~ Oct 12, 2025 #407,317 Goodbye cruel sb
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 12, 2025 #407,321 Truth stings when you're the perp.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 12, 2025 #407,322 you win nothing.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,323 Location ~ Oct 12, 2025 #407,323 I cant believe the weakness here
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,323 Location ~ Oct 12, 2025 #407,325 We win everything jack
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 12, 2025 #407,326 keep proving my point. It's very satisfying.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 12, 2025 #407,327 you win nothing.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,323 Location ~ Oct 12, 2025 #407,328 What is your point? I mustve missed it
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 12, 2025 #407,330 How come I’m not banned from the SB if I’m so evil
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 12, 2025 #407,335 Keep proving my point. You're nothing but shitposters.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,323 Location ~ Oct 12, 2025 #407,336 Explain what ur on about
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,323 Location ~ Oct 12, 2025 #407,337 What do u think u are jack? Ur one of us really, just not as good
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 12, 2025 #407,338 I know what you and X are.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,323 Location ~ Oct 12, 2025 #407,339 Should we be post8ng philosophy in the sb?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,323 Location ~ Oct 12, 2025 #407,340 I asked about U jack, not us