I'm done talking about this.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Oct 12, 2025 #407,371 I'm done talking about this.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Oct 12, 2025 #407,372 Fuck you both
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Oct 12, 2025 #407,373 People that bug me
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Oct 12, 2025 #407,374 Jack, calm down now, theres no need for this anger
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Oct 12, 2025 #407,375 Its like dealing with a toddler that needs a nap
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Oct 12, 2025 #407,378 Fuck you weeg, shut the fuck up
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Oct 12, 2025 #407,379 There is no TOS
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,841 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Oct 12, 2025 #407,380 I have both of those morons muted.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Oct 12, 2025 #407,381 yeah I'm getting there
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,841 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Oct 12, 2025 #407,382 Out of sight out of mind.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Oct 12, 2025 #407,383 Ive made a couple of offers tonight, jack wants to carry it on though
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Oct 12, 2025 #407,384 Bye Fred. I'm taking admins advice.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Oct 12, 2025 #407,385 you as well, weeg and x.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Oct 12, 2025 #407,386 So u dont want to sort anything out then?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Oct 12, 2025 #407,387 fuck the three of you
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Oct 12, 2025 #407,388 Very unreasonable and angry, sigh
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Oct 12, 2025 #407,389 Yes weeg, jack does need a break
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Oct 12, 2025 #407,390 The three of you who?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Oct 12, 2025 #407,391 Careful rancid jack is a very unhappy chappy t9night, youlld end up muted too
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Oct 12, 2025 #407,393 Jack is my buddy
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Oct 12, 2025 #407,395 He'd never mute me
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Oct 12, 2025 #407,396 RIGHT JACK?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Oct 12, 2025 #407,398 Specjackular wasnt it
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Oct 12, 2025 #407,399 I didnt mute you rancid
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Oct 12, 2025 #407,400 I blame karen for all this