Awesome idea
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 13, 2025 #407,706 Yes. Hands are the DEVIL!!!@!!@
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 13, 2025 #407,707 Shut up weeg. Youre a lying little piece of shit troublemaker. Fuck right off little fuckhead
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Oct 13, 2025 #407,708 I said not one thing this morning. Yoo attacked me
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 13, 2025 #407,710 I got screenshots saying otherwise weeg.
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Oct 13, 2025 #407,711 Nope. I said nothing. Jack says I start it but yoo see that’s not true
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 13, 2025 #407,712 Im talking about e ery fucking morning last two weeks. "Lets get jack" etc. Dont worry, i got receipts
Im talking about e ery fucking morning last two weeks. "Lets get jack" etc. Dont worry, i got receipts
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 13, 2025 #407,713 Lying little weasel
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 13, 2025 #407,715 Have a nice day weeg. Stay away
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 13, 2025 #407,716 From me.
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Oct 13, 2025 #407,717 Jack I never said a word to yoo this morning. Yoo approved me. Also with the screenshots yoo said yoo had show where I said “let’s get Jack”. Yoor words not mine
Jack I never said a word to yoo this morning. Yoo approved me. Also with the screenshots yoo said yoo had show where I said “let’s get Jack”. Yoor words not mine
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 13, 2025 #407,718 :click:
Oliver Shagnasty Honky Tonk Nigger Reaction score 992 Oct 13, 2025 #407,719 Yeay the Halloween font is up!
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Oct 13, 2025 #407,720 Still waiting liar!! Everyone see Jacks lies? @Fredricka @Flynn @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© @Alticus @Oliver Shagnasty @The Prowler
Still waiting liar!! Everyone see Jacks lies? @Fredricka @Flynn @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© @Alticus @Oliver Shagnasty @The Prowler
Oliver Shagnasty Honky Tonk Nigger Reaction score 992 Oct 13, 2025 #407,723 Im not going to engage in this Tom Fuckery
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,843 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Oct 13, 2025 #407,726 Yo @The Prowler Why is your name in Red, how did you fuck up this time?
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 13, 2025 #407,730 Somebody clam that lady JACK down and tell him to stop attacking the fine poasters of BF