@Jack Who are you going to turn your back on today?
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Oct 19, 2025 #409,411 @Jack Who are you going to turn your back on today?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Oct 19, 2025 #409,412 I KNEW something had happened
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Oct 19, 2025 #409,413 Good morning Fred. He didn't even give me a reason either. He just punked out like usual.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Oct 19, 2025 #409,416 @Jack tell us whats going on
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Oct 19, 2025 #409,418 Yeah, I'd like to know that myself.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Oct 19, 2025 #409,419 I thought we on good terms @Jack and getting along. What happened?
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Oct 19, 2025 #409,420 I know you are reading this right now @Jack. Be a man and explain. This is the third time you fucked me over. Why?
I know you are reading this right now @Jack. Be a man and explain. This is the third time you fucked me over. Why?
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Oct 19, 2025 #409,421 I thought we were on good terms @Jack and getting along. What happened?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 19, 2025 #409,422 Gmorning @Larry Loungelizard
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 19, 2025 #409,423 welcome back. wtf took you so long?
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,961 Location Milwaukee Oct 19, 2025 #409,424 Morning @Jack
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Oct 19, 2025 #409,425 Suit yourself Jack. When you grow a pair I'll be here.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 19, 2025 #409,426 where do you post when intermittently banned from here
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Oct 19, 2025 #409,427 Morning @Larry Loungelizard
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,961 Location Milwaukee Oct 19, 2025 #409,428 I figured to not bother with showing up here that much so I waited to see when or if the ban would get lifted.
I figured to not bother with showing up here that much so I waited to see when or if the ban would get lifted.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Oct 19, 2025 #409,429 How come i dont get a good morning?
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,961 Location Milwaukee Oct 19, 2025 #409,430 @Alticus, Morning
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,961 Location Milwaukee Oct 19, 2025 #409,431 @Fredricka, You don't deserve it.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 19, 2025 #409,432 Gmorning @Fredricka
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,961 Location Milwaukee Oct 19, 2025 #409,433
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Oct 19, 2025 #409,434 Good morning Fred
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 19, 2025 #409,435 well I'm glad everyone is back. Looks like Holliday self immolated though. Too bad about that toon.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Oct 19, 2025 #409,436 Thanks, thats better. Good morning
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,961 Location Milwaukee Oct 19, 2025 #409,437 For the record, I don't plan on posting as much as I used to.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 19, 2025 #409,438 that's a plan? You have a posting plan.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 19, 2025 #409,439 that's a plan? You have a posting plan?
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,961 Location Milwaukee Oct 19, 2025 #409,440