Yes, I should limit my posts to less than 100 per day.
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,961 Location Milwaukee Oct 19, 2025 #409,441 Yes, I should limit my posts to less than 100 per day.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 19, 2025 #409,442 I'm about to catch Breakfall in post count.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Oct 19, 2025 #409,443 Thats for the best larry
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,961 Location Milwaukee Oct 19, 2025 #409,444 @Jack, I'll alert the media.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 19, 2025 #409,445 Yes, that one's front page news!
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Oct 19, 2025 #409,446 Alright Jack. Have it your way.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Oct 19, 2025 #409,447 He has you on ignore Alticus
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Oct 19, 2025 #409,448 @Fredricka Of course he does. He's a pussy.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Oct 19, 2025 #409,449 Gonna get something to eat. Peace.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 19, 2025 #409,453 People try thier best for the betterment of the board but you’re just to cringy
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 19, 2025 #409,454 I’m not even gonna bother saying “I told you so”
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 19, 2025 #409,457 The poast in between dick sniffs?? ^^^^^^^
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 19, 2025 #409,459 That's about the size of it MS
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 19, 2025 #409,460 I just don't bother with that shitty toon anymore.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 19, 2025 #409,463 Jack lives on the alternate universe where everybody likes him and finds his good girl art lovely
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 19, 2025 #409,464 I'll let you know if I ever gaf about anything you say shitheels. Until then shaddup.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 19, 2025 #409,466 Did you kissed a poo good morning mister JACK???
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 19, 2025 #409,468 Like I said, I'll let you know if I ever gaf. Til then shaddup faggot.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 19, 2025 #409,470 Oh you care, that’s why you spam it all away