I agree @LotusBud
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 19, 2025 #409,471 I agree @LotusBud
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 19, 2025 #409,472 Nah X, only you care, and everyone is on to you anyway, so shaddup
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 19, 2025 #409,473 wonder what @Bastard Factory thinks about posters who try to chase members off the board?
LotusBud Reaction score 7,803 Location Portugal Oct 19, 2025 #409,474 Will anyone do anything, though?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 19, 2025 #409,475 Probably not too much.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 19, 2025 #409,476 No @LotusBud he'll have to die first, looks like
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 19, 2025 #409,478 It is. You see Bernie's speech in DC last night. That was fun to watch
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 19, 2025 #409,479 about time someone finally spoke real truth to power
LotusBud Reaction score 7,803 Location Portugal Oct 19, 2025 #409,480 No. I didn't. I'll try to watch, though honestly, it upsets me to watch him. He should have won in 2016.
No. I didn't. I'll try to watch, though honestly, it upsets me to watch him. He should have won in 2016.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 19, 2025 #409,481 He reminds everyone what it could have been like if Dems didnt fuck him over
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 19, 2025 #409,482 There on to me huh is that why there’s a daily barrage of fuck yous from your friends
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 19, 2025 #409,486 Take your meds, you mentally ill moron
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 19, 2025 #409,488 Oh, liking good girl art not mentally fucked up?
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 19, 2025 #409,492 I’m going to homedepot, retail therapy lots of plywood
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Oct 19, 2025 #409,494 I LOVE HOMEDEPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Oct 19, 2025 #409,495 and SAMS CLUB!!! FREE SAMPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Oct 19, 2025 #409,496 ITS like a BUFFET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LotusBud Reaction score 7,803 Location Portugal Oct 19, 2025 #409,498 @Jack, Dems completely fucked him over. Unforgiveable.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 19, 2025 #409,500 It's why I've become centrist. dems are the same as cons