1,000,000 Post Thread

Hitting Cuckberg with truth about who's actually doing what in US politics is like him finally learning Hulk Hogan isn't actually immortal. Fucks his small brain all to hell.
 
Him admitting to Republican behavior like efforts to censure Ilhan Omar over her speaking out against Israeli actions would be hard because he'd have to start being honest about some things.
 
Yes Scouse, I rant about Fatso lots. Along with 20 or so million N. Americans, including Canadians. Trump won’t be around much longer, along with is lap dog Netanyahu
 
WOW!! The TDS boX is hoping! Specially with that new old ALT wingnut masterofscrotums
 
WOW!! The TDS boX is hopping ! Specially with that new old ALT wingnut masterofscrotums
 
Whereas you obviously sniff goat sacs BAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 
I wonder if master sniffer wishes he hadnt been so snarky to almost everyone now:GiggleBitch:
 
I get the sense you were feeling left out when you saw me roasting a few other people consistently and wanted some attention. I gave you some attention, Paprika. You feel better?