Hes delusional
LotusBud Reaction score 7,803 Location Portugal Nov 17, 2025 #427,502 Noiw TACO says he's going to release the files? I guess they've been thoroughly redacted, so he's safe now.
Noiw TACO says he's going to release the files? I guess they've been thoroughly redacted, so he's safe now.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Nov 17, 2025 #427,503 I only started 1 thread ivor
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Nov 17, 2025 #427,504 I know @LotusBud obviously someone told him he needs tp say that before tomorrow so he can claim they did it at his direction
I know @LotusBud obviously someone told him he needs tp say that before tomorrow so he can claim they did it at his direction
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Nov 17, 2025 #427,506 He doesn't ever even remember what he posts minute to minute
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Nov 17, 2025 #427,508 and good morning @LotusBud
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Nov 17, 2025 #427,509 I know @LotusBud obviously someone told him he needs to say that before tomorrow so he can claim they did it at his direction
I know @LotusBud obviously someone told him he needs to say that before tomorrow so he can claim they did it at his direction
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Nov 17, 2025 #427,511 Hey Lotus :)
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Nov 17, 2025 #427,516 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,533 Location In a kakistocracy Nov 17, 2025 #427,517 WEESGTER!
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,533 Location In a kakistocracy Nov 17, 2025 #427,518 Stop making X cry
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Nov 17, 2025 #427,519 Rancy!! Canadians are fleeting ng
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,533 Location In a kakistocracy Nov 17, 2025 #427,520 Is it true that DILF is pushing daisies now?
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 17, 2025 #427,523 Weeg, I’m surprised you have time to poast with all heavy petting you’re doing with Ahmed HA HA HS HA
Weeg, I’m surprised you have time to poast with all heavy petting you’re doing with Ahmed HA HA HS HA
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -176 Location The Four Winds Bar Nov 17, 2025 #427,526 'Sup, kooks?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -176 Location The Four Winds Bar Nov 17, 2025 #427,528 @Weeg ! Didja shit bubbles?
OP OP Bastard Factory Chairman of the Bored Administrator Reaction score 4,406 Location Texas Nov 17, 2025 #427,530 Called my apartment manager a 'sensitive little flower' in a heated convo this morn lol.... ended well, but shit, can't NOT speak my mind.
Called my apartment manager a 'sensitive little flower' in a heated convo this morn lol.... ended well, but shit, can't NOT speak my mind.