1,000,000 Post Thread

Absolutely. These occurrences absolutely merciless. Gives you and idea of just how little we are compared to the world's fury.
 
Absolutely. These occurrences are absolutely merciless. Gives you and idea of just how little we are compared to the world's fury.
 
Absolutely. These occurrences are absolutely merciless. Gives you and idea of just how little we reallyare compared to the world's fury.
 
Absolutely. These occurrences are absolutely merciless. Gives you and idea of just how little we really are compared to the world's fury.
 
That mine reminds me of Serra Pelada or "Naked Sierra", a notorious dangerous (and rich) gold mine that used to exist in Brazil in the 80's
serra-pelada-1-reproduo-de-tv.jpg
 
I know I was a 49er during the Ca. Gold rush. Boarded a Clipper ship in NYC. Dropped me off in Nicaragua. Made it to San Juan del Sur. Boarded another to San Francisco. Made my way to the Gold fields on the American river and its tributaries. From here it gets foggy. I’ve never lost interest in this particular Gold Rush.