MAGA Forever!!!
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,852 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Nov 17, 2025 #427,803 TVDL,
Luka Magnotta Reaction score 73 Location Bauhaus Nov 17, 2025 #427,804 @Admin. And I thought you were cool.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 17, 2025 #427,808 I must say, I’ve outdone myself, I’m actually the best did you guise know that ?
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 17, 2025 #427,809 Probably like 4 more hrs and this unit is complete
Luka Magnotta Reaction score 73 Location Bauhaus Nov 17, 2025 #427,810 Hey @X Apparently we are the same person.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,852 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Nov 17, 2025 #427,811 @Ivor Nissan think of it as an homage to the starving fellahin of the barren sw desert.
Luka Magnotta Reaction score 73 Location Bauhaus Nov 17, 2025 #427,812 @Admin. There will be no homage in here young man, its disgusting!
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,852 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Nov 17, 2025 #427,813 How does fromage smell like in your opinion?
Luka Magnotta Reaction score 73 Location Bauhaus Nov 17, 2025 #427,814 I will have to look up formage first and get back to you.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Nov 18, 2025 #427,816 @ESAD TIA TK is down...
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Nov 18, 2025 #427,817 ups, nvermind
ESAD TIA Reaction score 1,386 Location Après moi, le déluge... Nov 18, 2025 #427,818 Think cloudfare were servicing their shit, mock and DR where all down temporarily too.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Nov 18, 2025 #427,819 Mock? omg I had forgotten about them.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Nov 18, 2025 #427,820 They're still cooking?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Nov 18, 2025 #427,821 ah its intermittent. Down again.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,531 Location In a kakistocracy Nov 18, 2025 #427,822 Good morning
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,531 Location In a kakistocracy Nov 18, 2025 #427,823 Half the internet is down today
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Nov 18, 2025 #427,824 hi rancy
LotusBud Reaction score 7,803 Location Portugal Nov 18, 2025 #427,825 Half the internet? What do you mean, Bom dia, meu querido.
LotusBud Reaction score 7,803 Location Portugal Nov 18, 2025 #427,826 Half the internet? What do you mean? Bom dia, meu querido.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Nov 18, 2025 #427,827 hi lotus
LotusBud Reaction score 7,803 Location Portugal Nov 18, 2025 #427,830 So, in America the internet is wonky? I'm having no problems with it here in my little village in my second world country.
So, in America the internet is wonky? I'm having no problems with it here in my little village in my second world country.