Ive stubbed my fuckin' toe three times trying to walk around in here this afternoon.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Nov 18, 2025 #428,191 Ive stubbed my fuckin' toe three times trying to walk around in here this afternoon.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Nov 18, 2025 #428,192 Stubbed toes are brutal aren't they? I'd rather take a punch to the face.
Frood Reaction score 1,645 Location Wootopia Nov 18, 2025 #428,193 The purple messes with my eyesight a bit. Dunno why...
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,586 Location Bompton Nov 18, 2025 #428,194 This purple is pretty but hard on my eyes
The Prowler Reaction score 1,650 Location Canada Nov 18, 2025 #428,195 Alty, what a coincidence!!! I would rather punch you in the face than stub my toe!!
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 18, 2025 #428,196 Jack, if you clean once in awhile you’ll find it de-clutters all that junk lying around
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 18, 2025 #428,197 I’m in a Jamaican food place waiting on some Snapper to fry up
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 18, 2025 #428,199 It is too dark BF, I can barely see the text
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Nov 18, 2025 #428,200 @The Prowler Do you know who Charlie Zelenoff is?
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Nov 18, 2025 #428,201 Of course you don't. Here's the link.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Nov 18, 2025 #428,202 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Nov 18, 2025 #428,204 You are him bro. LOL
The Prowler Reaction score 1,650 Location Canada Nov 18, 2025 #428,205 Fuckin' dreaming about taking a cock up your ass.
The Prowler Reaction score 1,650 Location Canada Nov 18, 2025 #428,208 How does the e-bike do in the cold weather? Does the battery last?
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,246 Location Chicagoland Nov 18, 2025 #428,209 I'd be worried about it catching on fire.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Nov 18, 2025 #428,210 Alt is never going to be allowed to forget his "i need to know more about gay sex" thread
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Nov 18, 2025 #428,211 What have i told u about stale gifs alt? Oldies are not always goodies
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Nov 18, 2025 #428,212 And it took u precisely 31 minutes to come up with that too. Smh
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 18, 2025 #428,213 @The Prowler i loose a bit of range, I could do around 75 km in summer now I get around 72 km I expect to get to around 50 km in the dead of winter
@The Prowler i loose a bit of range, I could do around 75 km in summer now I get around 72 km I expect to get to around 50 km in the dead of winter
ESAD TIA Reaction score 1,386 Location Après moi, le déluge... Nov 18, 2025 #428,214 Don't pick on the redundant bible thumping goof @Fredricka you're bang out of order bud!
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 18, 2025 #428,215 Just unbelievable, the White House welcomes a murderer
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Nov 18, 2025 #428,216 Lol at the invisible ink, spy notes
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 18, 2025 #428,217 And orange retard defends him against the khashoggi killing, absolutely stunning how TrumpF deep throats Muslim cock
And orange retard defends him against the khashoggi killing, absolutely stunning how TrumpF deep throats Muslim cock
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Nov 18, 2025 #428,218 Thats nice of u esad, he could use s9me protection
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 18, 2025 #428,219 To say basically he deserved it because he was contraversial
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 18, 2025 #428,220 What a pathetic leadership America has right now, TrumpF sucks Muslim cock like no other president