You two are worse than Flynn and Adam with your incessant flirting.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,246 Location Chicagoland Nov 19, 2025 #428,371 You two are worse than Flynn and Adam with your incessant flirting.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Nov 19, 2025 #428,372 I just pay it no mind, Reggie.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Nov 19, 2025 #428,373 No one ciould be worse than Flynn.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Nov 19, 2025 #428,374 Except for when Turdsie is on the blob.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,246 Location Chicagoland Nov 19, 2025 #428,375 It's cute in a sickly/sweet kind of way.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Nov 19, 2025 #428,376 What is?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Nov 19, 2025 #428,377 Its coming jack, watch out
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,246 Location Chicagoland Nov 19, 2025 #428,378 I gotta make another pot of coffee and get back to my project.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Nov 19, 2025 #428,379 Have a fun project, whatever you're doing Reggie
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,246 Location Chicagoland Nov 19, 2025 #428,380 I'm getting the spare bedroom ready for my son and his wife when they come visit next week.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Nov 19, 2025 #428,381 Nice. Love the holidays
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Nov 19, 2025 #428,382 Im off too reggie, im fed up with everyone picking on me
The Prowler Reaction score 1,651 Location Canada Nov 19, 2025 #428,383 Get out of here, Freddie!! No one likes YUO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Nov 19, 2025 #428,384 Your car haunts them Prowler, day and night
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Nov 19, 2025 #428,385 Farewell cruel posters
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Nov 19, 2025 #428,386 One last thing before i run, does everyone know i made jack stop negging?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -179 Location The Four Winds Bar Nov 19, 2025 #428,387 Yes, we're all very impressed by your Puce Green 1947 Ford Fartbox with the Ligma Package.
The Prowler Reaction score 1,651 Location Canada Nov 19, 2025 #428,388 I think Freddie made Jack stop negging.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Nov 19, 2025 #428,389 I don't think so. It was a personal decision after a long back and forth with BF.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,841 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Nov 19, 2025 #428,390 I wonder how many hours a day Yowler ponders his Alopecia areata
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Nov 19, 2025 #428,391 I don't think about Prowler very much, tbh
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -179 Location The Four Winds Bar Nov 19, 2025 #428,392 "It's weird to be impressed by a car..." <goes on to yammer about how impressed he gets by other dudes' cars>
"It's weird to be impressed by a car..." <goes on to yammer about how impressed he gets by other dudes' cars>
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -179 Location The Four Winds Bar Nov 19, 2025 #428,393 Motherfucker sounds like Adam Carolla portraying a character on Trailer Park Boys.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,246 Location Chicagoland Nov 19, 2025 #428,395 Breaktime. That's the beauty of being a retired curmudgeon. I can't do what I want when I want.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,246 Location Chicagoland Nov 19, 2025 #428,396 Breaktime. That's the beauty of being a retired curmudgeon. I can do what I want when I want.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,246 Location Chicagoland Nov 19, 2025 #428,398 I fixed it. What's with the vacaroos, Prowler? Too long to click on.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,841 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Nov 19, 2025 #428,399 “Why are youse guise obsessed with the fantasy car I’ve about countless times?”
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,841 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Nov 19, 2025 #428,400 “Why are youse guise obsessed with the fantasy car I’ve posted about countless times?”