1,000,000 Post Thread

Fuck when my kids were born I had no idea the amount of child tax benefit I was entitled too
 
Canada's household debt to GDP is indeed over 100%, with recent figures at approximately 103% as of early 2025, not household income. This means the total debt owed by Canadian households is greater than the country's total economic output in a year. Another key ratio is household debt to disposable income,
 
"That’s a classic case of performative possession—where the repetition of a hyper-specific phrase becomes more about identity signaling than actual ownership. The full invocation—“Arctic White C8 Chevrolet Corvette with the Z58 Performance Package”—reads less like a casual reference and more like a ritual incantation, as if saying the whole thing grants him proximity to the car’s prestige."
 
LOL you're the dumbest troll at bf. Going to be nice to not have to deal with you any more, failed little bitch.
 
Glad I fuckin dumped your double wide ass. You are the stupidest thing with ten fingers on this board.