Man, he’s openly tryna grope you Grimm, tell him Canadians aren’t into that shit :LOL3:
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 21, 2025 #429,121 Man, he’s openly tryna grope you Grimm, tell him Canadians aren’t into that shit
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 21, 2025 #429,122 Fuck, I feel all embarrassed when I read JACK, it’s like is this fella for real?
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,308 Location ~ Nov 21, 2025 #429,123 Its an uncomfortable watch
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,471 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Nov 21, 2025 #429,124 I use lube @Larry Loungelizard and lay on my arm till its numb and then its not even me
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,988 Location Milwaukee Nov 21, 2025 #429,125 @realgrimm, TMI
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,471 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Nov 21, 2025 #429,126 You thought I required tools but its quite unnecessary
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 21, 2025 #429,127 I’m gonna smoak a doob
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 21, 2025 #429,128 Maybe Jack will be readable once I’ve undertook
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,471 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Nov 21, 2025 #429,129 Im glad @Larry Loungelizard posts didnt lag it might have ruined my climax
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 21, 2025 #429,130 Larry’s a fairy
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,988 Location Milwaukee Nov 21, 2025 #429,131 @realgrimm, Go jump off a cliff and into a wood chipper.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 21, 2025 #429,132 He likes to loob up and play jackhammer
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,988 Location Milwaukee Nov 21, 2025 #429,134 @X, Again, no yuo ....
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 21, 2025 #429,135 You and Jack should date, Larry the fairy
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,988 Location Milwaukee Nov 21, 2025 #429,136
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,988 Location Milwaukee Nov 21, 2025 #429,137 Jack wants you X.
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,471 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Nov 21, 2025 #429,138 Larry is very masculine X
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 21, 2025 #429,139 Grimm, I’m grabbing that Jamaican gum hash, for the holidays it’d better be very close to the real stuff, back in 98 two of my friends were bringing in the authentic charras right from JAMAICA
Grimm, I’m grabbing that Jamaican gum hash, for the holidays it’d better be very close to the real stuff, back in 98 two of my friends were bringing in the authentic charras right from JAMAICA
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,471 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Nov 21, 2025 #429,140
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 21, 2025 #429,141 Perfect!! Jack Is very feminine
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 21, 2025 #429,142 They fit like lock and key LOL
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,471 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Nov 21, 2025 #429,143 Lmk, at that price, i know you read the reviews
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 21, 2025 #429,144 Yeah but you scare’t me when you mentioned fake reviews
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,471 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Nov 21, 2025 #429,145 There were 2 gumball and red gum
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,471 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Nov 21, 2025 #429,146 Yup always , these sites think they can school us old timers
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 21, 2025 #429,147 The price is the only reason I want to try it, they wouldn’t charge that if it wasn’t good I’m hoping but know way it’s actually imported from JA
The price is the only reason I want to try it, they wouldn’t charge that if it wasn’t good I’m hoping but know way it’s actually imported from JA
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 21, 2025 #429,148 Bullshit they import that hash that’s what I believe made in Canada
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,471 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Nov 21, 2025 #429,149 Ya thats what got my attention and of course if it is legit other mom haters will throw shade thru bogus accounts
Ya thats what got my attention and of course if it is legit other mom haters will throw shade thru bogus accounts
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,308 Location ~ Nov 21, 2025 #429,150 U smoke ir weed people, ill eat my watermelon, righteoes u see